7

"You never know how much you love someone until you watch them love someone"

❊❊❊

Hana Pov
My eyes started stinging as I looked at him and the mysterious girl around his arm.My shades covered my glossy teary eyes as we walked over to the boys.The black haired boy looked at Ji Hee as they engaged in their own conversation.I fiddled with my fingers as I tried to avoid Jungkook's intense gaze which was seeping into my skin.I casually scrolled through my phone before Ji Hee nudged my elbow.

"What was that for?",I whisper yelled at her.She rolled her eyes before looking at Jungkook."Is there someone you're not introducing to us?",she grinned.Jungkook broke out of his trance before nodding his head slowly."Meet Eun Ha, my girlfriend".

I felt my jaw snap as I heard those words.I removed my shades to reveal my puffy eyes as I looked at Eun Ha, bowing down to her.She returned the bow as she slipped her slender arm around his.I rolled my eyes for the umpteen time.They shamelessly started flirting in front of us, as I barfed internally.

"I'll be going to prom with Eun Ha, right babe?",he announced abruptly as they gazed into each other's eyes.My vision became blurry as I could see the tears clouding my eyes again.Ji Hee released a soft gasp and Yoongi looked emotionless.My grip tightens on my bag as I bit my lip, preventing my tears from rushing out of my eyes.

I smiled weakly before excusing myself to the washroom.Ji Hee pitifully called out my name, but I raised a weak hand to show that I was fine.I speed walked into the bathroom as I looked at my reflection.

I was a mess.My eyes were so puffy and bloodshot red.My complexion looked extremely pale.I splashed the cold water which stung the small cuts on my face.I shoved my shades back onto my face as my phone made a noise

Ji Hee❤️

Hey, could you go without me first?I'm gonna be with Yoongi for awhile.Mianhae

It's okay have fun 👋🏻

Oh i will and you know it😉

I grabbed my belongings as I walked out of the toilet.He was there, leaning against the wall, shaking his keys in between his fingers.

"Hana", he called out my name, like it was an addictive drug.

Not now Jungkook, please.

I turned around and gave him a cold thin smile.He walked up towards me, with his height overpowering my gaze as I had to look up to see his brown eyes."What do you want now?",I questioned while trying to sound irritated at the same time.

"Why are you so cold towards me Hana?What did I do to deserve this?",his voiced croaked."You did one two many things to hurt me.Now, will you go back to your girlfriend?It's not nice to leave her all alone", I muttered as I glanced at Eun Ha who was standing awkwardly near the fountain, rubbing her arms for warmth.I walked away before he grabbed my elbow."Hana, please hear me out", he muttered softly but it was loud enough for me to hear.

With a heavy heart, I pushed him away.As he staggered back, his eyes widened with surprise.

I'm so sorry Jungkook, I really am but i don't want my feelings for you to return.

With as much venom I could muster within my voice, I said,"Enough Jungkook.I've had it with you and your lies."

I wiped my falling tears which drenched my cheeks.

I couldn't stand the sight of him with someone else and the fact that he toyed me like i was his doll really irritated me.Yes i do love him and call me stupid for pushing him away,but i did that because he hurts me so much that i have to let him go.I don't wanna fall for him again,just like how i fell for him before he left for Seoul.

His lips parted as if he was about to say something but he snapped them shut.His eyes were glassy as he stared into my soulless eyes.

I should stop crying over you Jungkook...So that i can move on.

I ran away from him and exited the mall as I punched in the numbers on my phone.

Ring Ring

"Hey",i sniffled while wiping my tears.

"Hana...What did that bastard do this time?".

❊❊❊

Jungkook's Pov
"Enough Jungkook.I've had it with you and your lies." 

My heart which healed was broken into a million pieces again.I keep trying to win her back but she keeps pushing me away from her.My gaze fixed on her back as she ran out of the mall.I wanted to chase her but I felt that she would hurt me even more.I ruffled my hair as I walked back to Eun Ha, who gave a weak smile.

"I guess our plan didn't work?",she muttered and gave a soft laugh."Yea", I replied as I looked at her.Truth is, Eun Ha is just my friend who's visiting from Seoul.Hoping that Hana would return my feelings, I begged Eun Ha to pretend to be my girlfriend until prom to make her jealous.But I guess it's not working as well as I thought it would.

"Do you love her that much?",Eun Ha questioned as she pointed to a tear that was leaking out of my eyes.

I wiped them and nodded profusely and laughed."I love her so much but I guess she never noticed it."

❊❊❊

Author's pov
Hana walked to the cafe where she agreed to meet Jimin.She walked in as the bell ringed.Her was fixed on Jimin who was waving happily as two cups of coffee greeted me.A smile spread across her face as she sat down and grabbed the cup to warm her fingers.

"What did he do again?",Jimin said as his voice was muffled by the cup as he took a sip.

"He introduced me to his girlfriend Eun Ha.And I thought that he liked me...I pushed him away because he hurts me so much and i can't stand to see him with another woman", Hana choked on her tears as it slid down into her coffee.Jimin pulled her coffee away from her as he wiped the tears that stained her flushed red cheeks.

"It's gonna be okay Hana.I'm sorry you found out about this but maybe you should move on.I can't see you get hurt anymore", he whispered softly as his forehead rested on hers.She could feel her face heat up and her heart beating fast.It was the same feeling she felt around Jungkook.

She leaned away from Jimin's head and muttered under her breath,"Yeah, especially when I'll see them dancing at prom".

It was loud enough for Jimin to hear, as he thought of an idea to make Hana happy on her big night.

"Hana, can I ask you something?".

She nodded her head before sipping her coffee which turned cold.

"I know this isn't a big gesture but will you go to prom with me?".

Hana's jaw unhinged as she looked at Jimin who was smiling sweetly at her.She knew that if she rejected his offer,she would have to stand in the corner and watch all her friends dance, especially Jungkook.Knowing that this was the only way to move on,She smiled softly before saying out loud.

"I'd love to".

❊❊❊

Sorry for the really boring chapter as I'm suffering from writer's block :( Exam season in here and I'm juggling with studying and writing so please understand if I don't update as much.But I promise that it'll get better!A few more chapters before book 1 ends.Hope you enjoy reading TFB :)

xxx

scornedloverr🐰