8

3rd person's pov
Hana walked into the room with Jimin, as they looked at Ji Hee who was standing in front of a bunch of students.We walked to a few vacant seats and listened to Ji Hee who went on and on about Prom.

"Being part of the student committee, we need to do our best to make a perfect prom happen.So I'll be distributing your roles and the things we need to do", she spoke as she handed out papers with their names on it.

Hana ran a finger through the sheet of paper as she spotted her name.

Lee Hana: Decoration

"Today I would like all of you to stay in school and prepare for the even.You're dismissed for lunch", Ji hee announced as she slapped the papers against the table.Everyone gathered their things as they left the class. Jimin, Ji hee and Hana walked to the canteen to have a hearty meal.

They sat down and chatted as we filled out mouths with food. "Ji Hee-ah, who are you going with to prom?",Hana asked as she shoved a spoon of bibimbap in her mouth."I'm going with Yoongi oppa", she cheekily blushed as she fiddled with her fingers and stared at her shoes under the table.Jimin and Hana teased her till her cheeks turned crimson red as she playfully hit them in embarrassment.Ji Hee questioned her on whom she was going to prom with. Hana pointed to the brown haired boy who was smiling cockily as he ran a few fingers through his hair.

"Are you serious Hana?Him out of all people?",Ji Hee teasingly said before receiving a smack on her arm from Jimin,"What is that suppose to mean?",he grumbled.They laughed before heading to the hall to prepare.

Hana lifted boxes from the classroom and made her way to the hall alone.The minute she blinked, she found herself sprawled on the floor with boxes all over the place and an evil smirk greeting her.

"Eun Ha...", she muttered while composing herself and brushing the dirt off of her skirts.Hana stood up and lifted the boxes of the floor but Eun Ha shoved her arm, making the boxes escape from her arms."Yah! What is your problem you bitch?",She lost my temper as Hana shrieked.She laughed cunningly before pointing a slender finger towards Hana's eyes."Stay away from Jungkook arraso?(okay?).Or else I'll make you regret."She sashayed away with her hair swaying back and forth.

Hana made my way to the hall and dropped the boxes onto the table.She opened it to reveal the decorations and the theme for this year's prom.

Masquerade ball

Hana's Pov

What the hell?Out of all the themes, Ji Hee could have chosen, she chooses a cliche concept.I made my way towards her with the slip of paper in my hands, as she yelled at the other students at their lack of skills."You're doing it wrong! Move the tables and chairs to the other side!", her shrill voice shot out of her throat.I tapped her shoulder as she stared at me with unintentional irritancy."What am I suppose to do for this amazing Masquerade ball?",I sarcastically commented.

"Help Jimin out", she pointed towards the boy who was standing on a chair, hanging the banner on the wall.I nodded nonchalantly and made my way to Jimin, who got off the chair and was shoving things all over the table.

"Need some help?",I questioned him as I leaned against the edge of the table, folding my arms.Jimin looked up and handed me a bunch of string lights."Please hang this above over there", he pointed as I followed his gaze.I clutched onto it between as I huddled my way over.I stood on a stool and tiptoed, trying to hang the lights on the hooks that were out of my reach.

I managed to hang the lights carefully onto the hooks.As I was reaching out for the last hook, I heard a raspy voice call out my name."Hana"It scared the shit out of me as I tripped on my own shoe as the stool wasn't under my feet anymore.I yelled and closed my eyes shut, expecting to land on the cold, hard floor.

Instead, I landed between a pair of comfortable yet muscular arms.I opened my tightly closed eyes as I met the same pair of brown eyes that kept coming back every single time.

Jungkook...

I immediately pushed his hands away and landed on my butt.I rubbed it in pain as I scowled at Jungkook who reached his hands out.I stood up and ignored the aid.I looked back at him as he scratched the nape of his neck."What are you doing here Jeon?Last time I checked, you quit the student committee".

It's hard to believe but Jungkook used to be on the committee, and what was his reason?To woo a girl who was in it.He'd quit immediately after he'd played with her, which left Ji Hee pissed since she took the committee seriously.

"I was looking for Eun Ha but I saw Jimin Hyung and...", his voice trailed off as he saw my carefree expression.

"Jungkook-ah", I casually called out his name before resting a hand on his shoulder."Let's stop fighting all right?We're about to graduate so I don't want to bear any more grudges arraso?Let's just be friends alright".

His thin lips formed a smile as he scratched the nape of his neck."Sure", he voiced out before a chirpy girl ran over and linked her arms between his hand."Jagiya let's go", she pouted before Jungkook nodded sadly, as the both of them faded from Hana's vision."Guess he's happy", i whispered into the nothingness softly.

Jungkook's Pov

The minute we walked out of the door, I yanked my arm out from Eun Ha's grip."Yah what was that for??",i questioned and tried not to show my anger."Jungkook ah, there's something i need to confess to you",she said as she twirled her hair in her fingers.I looked at her ,emotionless.

"I love you".

I groaned angrily as i ruffled my hair vigorously."I just wanted you to pretend to be my love interest Eun Ha, and i can't love you when my heart's with Hana. Sorry",i spoke before walking away.

\(^.^)/

sorry for the shitty chapter. 1 more chapter to go and im done with this story:)+ releasing my new story in a few days time.