4

Hana's Pov
A clad of thunder was echoed in the hall while the sound of the rain was splashing against the windows.His eyes reflected the lighting that was flashed all over the room. I yelled and grabbed onto his chest as the lights went out.

I felt a comforting hand on my back. I pulled away,realizing what i just did."Sorry",i said as i backed away from him and leaned against the wall."Get out".

"Sure sweet lips",he clicked his tongue and walked out the door,as i saw him from a distance,running under the rain.I switched on the flashlight on my phone and walked to my room,praying for the light to come back on. It was getting scary and Ms Cha had already arrived home safely and is sleeping soundly in her room. I tucked myself in bed and sealed my eyes shut till i fell asleep.

~Next Day~

I woke up like a mess and stared at the clock.6:30 am.I had an hour before school started. I brushed my long hair and let it loose. I wore my uniform, held the strap of my bag across my shoulder and walked out of the house. I didn't really feel all that hungry today so i walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus.With my earpiece blasting music,i was oblivious to my surroundings. I felt someone sit next to me,but i ignored it.I shuffled away from the person, and felt a hand on my arm.

Startled,i smacked the person's face without realizing who it was. Jungkook...Fuck

"Ouch what was that for you bitch??", he shouted loudly. I covered his mouth with my hand,muffling his speech.He licked my palm and i groaned in disgust.The bus finally arrived and i rushed inside, and sat way behind. Jungkook boarded the bus,and sat next to me,despite the few empty seats around us.I stood up,wanting to change seats,but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down.I rubbed my sore wrist as i eyed him.

"Yah!Didn't i tell you to stop disturbing me??".

He pouted his lips and ignored my presence as he started flirting with a student near us.How long will this bus ride take...

~Time Skip~

I walked to my locker and took out the books that i needed.I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see a pair of brown sweet eyes looking down on me."Morning Jimin",i greeted with a smile spread on my face."May i walk with you to class?".I nodded and we walked to class.It was nice having a guy friend around and honestly,Jimin has been nothing but great company.We were having English together and im thankful that Jungkook is not in my class.

We headed to our seats,since we sit together.I opened my textbook,and twirled my pencil round and round.I whispered to Jimin,"Im bored".He took out a piece of paper and conversed on that very paper,to avoid being called out by the teacher.

[A/N:The chat on the paper will be bold]

j:You free during lunch?

h:I'll be with Ji Hee wae?(why?)

j:I wanna introduce you to my friends

h:will jungkook be there?if he is then im not coming

j:nah he isn't,he's got some stuff to do

h:probs sucking a girl's face

Jimin laughed after reading what i wrote.The teacher eyed us as we hung our heads apologetically.

~Time skip~

It was finally lunch and my stomach was churning inside. Jimin and i walked out of class,towards the canteen.I quickly went to buy a bowl of bibimbap,before reuniting with Ji Hee.

"Ji hee let's not go to the garden today.Jimin invited us to sit at his table with his friends."She squealed and tugged my arm playfully."Yah be careful or else i might spill my food.Let's go".

We walked to Jimin's table,where we saw five of his other friends happily teasing each other.They were interrupted by Jimin who happily coed,"Hana!Glad you and your friend could make it,have a seat".I sat next to Jimin, whereas Ji Hee sat next to a black haired boy.The boys introduced themselves one by one to Ji Hee and I.

Kim Taehyung

Jung Hoseok

Min Yoongi

Kim Seokjin

Kim Namjoon

Together,all of us had so much fun.It felt peaceful without Jungkook around,and i felt like i was genuinely smiling for the first time.

"Hey Hyungs"

Fuck...i recognize that voice immediately and dropped my spoon.Way to ruin my appetite and peace.Guess i spoke too soon.

~~~
sorry for the really late chapter but like i promised here's chapter 4 :))) Its currently exam season so i will continue to try my best to update this story.Don't forget to vote :)))
Thanks for reading !
xxx
scornedloverr