9

[a/n stay tuned at the end for an announcement ]

Hana's pov
its finally prom day.was i excited?definitely not but i didn't have a choice.

i looked at my reflection for the umpteen time before i grabbed my clutch and my phone downstairs.i tried to stable myself in my heels as i walked down each step before hearing a gasp

"you look like a girl hana",jimin chuckled as he held his arm over his stomach.i hit his arm before sighing loudly."lets go.im not even looking forward to this".i slung my arm in his as we made out the door towards the limo.i slouched back into my seat as i stared at the surroundings that passed us.

the music blared loudly as we stood outside the compound.i threw on my mask and so did jimin,as we walked into the room.the smell of sweaty teens covered in cologne and perfume lingered into my nostrils as i tried not to gag.

we made it to the food table where i launched myself right onto the cupcakes."slow down before you choke",jimin warned as he chugged onto the punch in his cup.i nodded before i turned my attention around the venue.

everyone dancing with their partner slowly,while laughing or cheering happily.a slender looking man who stood in a distance,fixed his gaze on me.i could feel the hairs on my arm standing as i shuffled my body closer to jimin.

"jimin-ah!hana!",ji hee yelled as she made her way towards us,with yoongi linked in her arms."hey"was all that i could mutter as i looked at the lovey dovey couple in front of me.ji hee rambled on and on about her completing and making this prom disaster free while yoongi pecked her face randomly which left her face crimson red.

"i think im going to get some fresh air",i muttered before walking to the garden.the wind blew my hair all over the place but it didn't bother me.my mask still covering my face,i looked around the garden till i spotted him again.

he stood still there,donning a suit and kicking the little stones on the ground before his lips formed a smiled."excuse me",i hollered loudly before waving at him to come.

he walked over with grace before standing infront of me."hey",his raspy voice projected.but why does it feel like i know him?

"im hana",i smiled and extended out my hand."i know",he said before shaking my hand gently.the silence filled the awkwardness around us in a good way."do i know you",i questioned as i looked back at his face that was covered by a mask,only revealing the orbs in his eyes and his plump looking lips.

"yes".

i stood rooted to the ground and fumbled with my fingers.should i run away?but everything happened so fast.

i was pulled into his embrace and i felt his chest against my face.his hand rose to my back as he gripped me tightly.i felt his tears dripping on my hair as i looked up to see his vision clouded by it.

"is that you jungkook?",i finally mustered the courage to ask.i felt his hands tighten on my waist in a comforting way.

"hana im so sorry".

before i could answer him,he smashed his lips on mine,sucking the life out of me.he arched my body against him as he held my face in one hand and my waist in the other.

i gave into his passionate kiss eventually.
tears soon flowed out of my eyes as my fingers grazed his hair gently.

we pulled away as we rested our foreheads against each other,panting and gasping for air.
"i love you",was all he could say.i looked into his teary red eyes before pulling him into a hug.

"i love you too jeon jungkook.i always did.
∗∗∗
thank you for reading the bully and i hope you guys enjoyed it despite the really horrible storyline and ending.
∗∗∗
a little shoutout to my new book "one sided love" 👏🏻i can guarantee that its way better and the story line is like a cliche romance book so do check it out.
∗∗∗
goodbye