3

Hana's POV

Ring Ring

"And that's it for today. I hope all of you finish your homework and hand it in tomorrow".

"Ne, Annyeong Ms Park".

Hell finally ended and i couldn't wait to get out of here. I grabbed my books by my hand, and slung my bag across my shoulder and walked out to my locker.I kept my books into it and locked it. I turned around to see a pair of eyes starring at me.

Jungkook...

He had a smoldered expression on his face as he licked the corner of his lips.Gross.He cornered me against my locker,with his hand against my wrist.I rolled my eyes as i tried to squirm my way out but i gave up, as his strength was overpowering me. He smirked and finally spoke."Hey do you wanna do math with me? We could add the bed, subtract the clothes and divide the legs".

I groaned in disgust."You're not handsome enough to be this stupid".He chuckled under his breath as he leaned in,he whispered,"Ms Hana, you do know that you'll fall for me, just like everybody else right?".

I laughed. So hard till my stomach ached. He looked at me as if i was crazy."I treasure the time i don't spend with you Mr Jungkook. And i'd never fall for a guy who doesn't think with his brain but with his dick."

He stared at me with a flirtatious smile."Maybe this will change that".He leaned in till our lips were inches apart.I could feel his breath tickling my skin as he tilted his head. I was not gonna lose my first kiss to an ass like him.

Before our lips touched, i slammed my forehead against his, and immediately, he pulled away and rubbed his bruised forehead. "Yah! 아파(it hurts)". I blew my fringe and held onto my bag strap.

"If you think im stupid to actually like you, then you thought wrong."And with that, i walked away, feeling satisfied.What a great day.

I walked home with music plugged into my ears.The wind was blowing against my hair as i hummed the melody of the song.Soon, i reached my mansion, and opened the locked gates.I entered my house, to see Ms  Cha, dusting photographs. Ms Cha...She is basically my second mother, when my parents aren't home most of the time.I enjoy calling her as my mother and besides, she looks after me and treats me like her own daughter which makes me happy.

I sneaked behind her and wrapped my hands on her waist. "Eomeoni(Mother)!". She jumped and turned around to look at me."Aish you scared me dear. Go up and change and come down to eat okay? I have to go to the market for awhile okay?". I nodded my head obediently and walked upstairs to my room.

I changed into a t-shirt and some shorts, and tied my long hair as the heat was really unbearable for me.I went down to the kitchen to have my lunch. Wah~ She cooked all my favorite dishes for me today!.I stuffed my face full with all the food.

~Time skip~

I was finishing a few equations until my thoughts were interrupted by the chime of my phone.I looked at the bright screen as my forehead crinkled.

Unknown: 4:42 PM

Hey sweet lips ;)

Aish...it must be those boys from school who enjoy catcalling girls. I swiped my phone open and replied to the message.

Unknown

Hey sweet lips ;)

Stop disturbing me you pervert,before i report you to the police.

Chill, its me,Jungkook

That's even worse. Stop messaging me and
how on earth did you get my number??

Im not telling ;) Anyways i wanted to ask you something...

be my slave and i'll spare your life ;)

Read.

I switched off my phone in annoyance.Be his slave? Over my dead body you dip shit.I groaned in frustration as i ruffled my hair. My life was much better when i didn't meet him. I was about to continue until i hear the door bell ring.

Ding dong

I groggily walked down and opened the door. What the fuck is he doing here?? He wore a black hoodie and ripped jeans, with a baseball hat covering his brown hair.He smiled like a little kid and before he could enter, i blocked him with one hand.

"What the fuck are you doing here Jeon Jungkook and how do you know where i live?",i yelled. He pushed my hand away from the door and let himself in."Nice legs", he commented as he sat onto the sofa. I grabbed an over-sized sweater that covered my body, and wore it, as an attempt to cover my modesty.I rolled my eyes and stood in front of his face.

"Get out will you?"

"Not until you agree to become my slave", he winked. I pulled my hair to show how pissed i was. He laughed and folded his arms."Never will i ever be your slave. I rather push myself off a cliff, now get out!".

Before i could walk to the door, he grabbed onto my wrist and stood up.He smirked at me and looked at me innocently.

"If you don't become my slave, i will spread to everyone that you had sex with me."

My mouth dropped and my eyes widened. Is he fucking serious?I laughed and punched his stomach. He moaned in pain and stared at me."Im serious and if you don't agree to it, i will do more than just spreading that rumor", he shot daggers at me. I felt a chill on my spine.

Was i finally afraid of him?

-----

Chapter 3 is finally here yay! Thank you for reading and do remember to vote :)
Saranghaeyo ❤️
xx
Scornedloverr