5

Hana's pov
"Hey Hyungs".

I turned around as my gaze fell on him.His hair was in a mess,and the smell of a woman's perfume lingered on his shirt.His eyes were filled with lust with a smirk plastered on him lips.He buttoned up his uniform as we all stared at him in disgust.

"Jungkook,Are you still going after those brainless chicks in school?",Yoongi questioned."Well,I can't help myself".I shuddered at his response.What a douche.Bet those girls would get their heart broken.

"Hana"

I escaped from my thoughts as i looked at Jungkook."What?",I snapped.He looked at me with a soft smile.Shall we take a trip to the janitor's closet?"."No".

"Why not?".

"Jungkook no means no!And fyi its disgusting and shallow of you to think that i would go with you.Will you leave me alone already?Why do you keep coming back like a dog",I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Everyone in the canteen turned to look at us but i ignored them."What's your problem Hana?As if i would wanna fuck with you.You take things too seriously."

He pulled the last straw and i couldn't contain my anger anymore.I was done with his crap.I connected my hand with his cheek and the canteen went silent. A few minutes passed by and everyone just stood there in silence looking at me as if I did something wrong... They started to whisper in each others ears... Oh damn, I was center of attention now. I looked at Jungkook who had a hand print on his face. "Don't touch me," he said walking past me, almost making me trip

My eyes were glassy and teary.I bit my lip forcefully,trying not to let the tears escape from my eyes.I looked at his back that was fading from my sight.I ran away from the crowd,wiped my falling tears and made my way towards the rooftop.

I yelled my heart out into the open space,holding my head as it started to hurt. It seemed that everything hurt too much. There were bruises and cuts and scrapes and maybe some breaks that formed a scar.

Those mean girls

And now Jungkook...

I kept my eyes closed, not because i didn't want to see, but i thought it would hurt too much to open them.

"You okay there?"

I turned to look at Jimin,with a inch of space between us.I cried into his chest as he stroked my hair gently.My head rested under his chin as i hollered loudly.Ten seconds passed, and then twenty and thirty, and finally the pain started to pull back like the tide going out.

It left my fingers first, and then slowly worked its way up.I took a couple of deep breaths and wiped y stained cheeks.

Jimin gave a meek smile as he looked at me."Hana why are you even crying?".I bit my lips and avoided his gaze.

"Because he hurt me so much till i never thought that i would hurt him back one day".

~Flashback story~

2 years ago~

Author's Pov
She sat on the pier ,stealing glances at her phone.5:00 PM. He was later than usual.Growing tired of waiting,She stood up and was about to walk away till her eyes saw him running towards her. Wearing a black pullover and ripped jean and holding an envelope in between his fingers,he gasped for air.

"Why are you late again Kookie?".She pouted and pretended to be mad at him."Sorry Hana,its just that today's a chaotic day today."

"Wae?(why?)".

"Im moving to Seoul with my parents for a year".She stood rooted to the ground as her bag was released onto the floor.She looked at him in shock.She could not bring herself to meet his eyes as her eyes became glassy."You promised me that you'd stay with me till school ends.What am i going to do about those bullies?",she flinched.

"Mianhae(Sorry), i need to leave now Hana before i miss my flight.Bye",he said apologetically before handing her the envelope."Read this when you go home".

He left her standing by the pier,as her vision clouded with tears.In anger, she ripped the letter to shreds without reading it.

"It's sad when I realize that i am not as important to you Jungkook, when i thought i was",she mumbled softly as she grabbed her belongings and left the pier,never returning to that spot ever again.

~Fast forward 1 year later~

It was Hana's first day at High school as a freshmen.She walked around the school with her friend Ji Hee,while getting to know her at the same time.She froze as she saw the one person whom she missed dearly,casually leaning against the locker,laughing with his friends.

"Ji Hee-ah give me a second i'll be right back",she said as she skipped excitedly towards Jungkook. She tapped his shoulder,and smiled widely at him as he turned around,but instead he gave a puzzled look.

"Yah, who are you?Can you not interrupt me mee-cheen nyuhn(Crazy woman)".His friends laughed as they exchanged high five's and fist bumps.

"Jungkook its me, Hana. Remember?".His eyes traced her body up and down."Oh were you one of my one night stand's?",He smirked while his friends laughed. Hana hung her head while she ran back to Ji Hee who was feeling confused.

"Who is that boy?".

"No one", she said weakly as they walked back to class.

~Flashback end~

"Jimin, the reason why i pretend not to know him is because i don't wanna fall for him again."

~~~

the feels coming out :''(
here's a new chapter enjoy!
xxx
scornedloverr🐰