2

Hana's POV
"You slut! We'll teach you a lesson for kicking our oppa".

The girls kicked my stomach and pulled my hair, and yet i didn't wince in pain nor yelled. I was brought up with the saying that you shouldn't show your weak side to your enemies and that you should keep smiling and laughing even in pain.I kept laughing after ever kick and punch that was thrown onto me. They were getting irritated, and finally gave a final blow onto my face.

I fell back onto my locker in a sprawled manner as i looked back at their satisfied faces. Bitches.

"Yah leave her alone you idiots."

A guy with brown hair with a flamboyant attitude walked towards us. He had his hands shoved into his pockets and as he saw me on the floor, he released a hand to pull me up. I grabbed it, and stood on my feet while wiping the blood on my lips.

"Oppa she hit me in my stomach and slapped me", one of the girls said, while acting in pain as she clenched her stomach. He rolled his eyes at her and spoke to her sternly.

"I saw everything with my own eyes. If you think i'd like a girl who is insolent and uncivilized like yourself , then you thought wrong. Now get out of my sight before i do something that i might regret".

Fear was reflected in their eyes as they ran away from the scene. I laughed as i watched them leave. The boy looked at me with the most caring eyes as he asked,"Are you okay Hana-ssi?".

"Ne and how do you know my name?"

"Your name was written on the books on the day we bumped into each other".

His scent felt so familiar until i realized who it was. The boy who i bumped into while rushing for class. Aish..."Oh i remember you, you're Mr comfortable chest."

He laughed gently, revealing his eye smile. "Jimin, Park Jimin. That's my name and may i say you have a really nice name Hana. Please let me bring you to the infirmary and i insist".

I sighed and reluctantly followed. I was not in the mood to argue. I held Jimin's shoulder as my leg was aching in pain and we headed to the infirmary.

~Time Skip~

"And here you go!", Jimin said as he released his hand away from the plaster that covered the gash on my leg.

"Kamsamida Jimin-ah", i thanked as i headed out of the infirmary before hearing him call out my name. I stood still and turned around to see him striding towards me."Can i have your number..hehe", he said as he rubbed the back of his neck and brushed his hair.

"Maybe next time", i said as i stuck out my tongue and dashed towards my class before he could speak. I entered the class with everyone looking at me. Including Jungkook.Aish...

"Ms Lee, are you okay?", Ms Jung looked at me with concern before eyeing at my legs and distorted face.

"Ne", i said as i limped back to my seat and sat down. I tied my hair up into a high ponytail and leaned back onto the chair. Im exhausted...

My ponytail was released and my hair laid on my shoulders. What the fuck? I turned to see Jungkook smirking at me with my hair tie intertwined in his fingers. He pouted his lips as he saw my stern cold reaction. I snatched my hair tie and scratched his hand by accident, but i ain't sorry. He yelled loudly as a red line was formed on his fair hands. Everyone turned to look at him,with Ms Jung saying,"Anything else to add Mr Jeon?".

He shakes his head and continued to rub the pain off. I laughed quietly as i tied my hair and went back to the lesson.

Jungkook's POV

I was dozing off to sleep before seeing a girl limping into class.I couldn't see who it was as her long brown hair was covering her face. "Ms Lee are you okay?"

Oh so its her..what a waste.

I looked at her face as she sat down. A bloodied lip and a black eye? Is the cold bitch getting hurt?Her leg was plastered and yet she was still smiling which irritated me. I decided to have a bit of fun with her. As she sat down ,i waited for her to tie her hair.I released her ponytail and laughed internally.I could see her body stiffened and she turned around, with her cold eyes piercing through my skin.

Her eyes were so brown like chocolate, and i almost fell into them. It was always girls who fell for me, but why isn't she fazed by my looks and attitude? Im the freaking kinga of the school man!

She snatched the hair tie and scratched my hand. I couldn't hold in the pain and screamed at the top of my lungs. How embarrassing...

This girl is driving me nuts ugh.

-----

Hello! So this is the second chapter🐰And the first jungkook pov ! Hope you guys liked it❤️
Saranghayo~
xx
scornedloverr