Prologue

In a dark alley, thunder is roaring loud, and the rain is pouring down.
People run to find a shelter. But him? he never worries about the cold rain. He walks down the alley, just like a lion looking for his prey.

He reached a dark street, there he saw a lady.
With the rain, she was soaking wet. Stammering from the cold she was.

He smirked from afar. Loving the sight of the lady standing all alone.

In a blink of an eye, he grabbed her by the waist. She struggles. But her struggles didn't take over his strength. He carried her somewhere.

As they arrive, he ripped the lady's clothes. The lady cried, But it's no use.

He was hard at that time. He rolled his eyes, a triumph smile took over him, inserted his thing on her but a downward curve platered on his lips.

She's not tight anymore. He frowned, aggressively thrust on her, making her scream in pain.

After, he buckled his pants. The lady is tired that she can't even move any nerve. He smirked, "Now this is what happens to sluts."

He raised his blade, there he stabbed her continuously while laughing in satisfaction.

He smiled at the sight. "what a beautiful ending of your life, kitty".  He laughed devilishly.

He carried her and put her on a luggage. Blood dripping from it, but he doesn't care. "Goodbye my prey!" he bids then throws it on the River.

He smirked. "I hate sluts. They're meant to be fucked and dead" he speaks to himself as he walked back to his house...

-----------