PSS 13

Zae's POV

I woke up when a pair of arms is wrapped around my body. Birds are singing joyfully, cold breeze touch our skins and sunrise shone inside the room.

I stare at a beautiful man who is peacefully sleeping in front of me. He looks like an angel, different from what I saw from him when he's awake.

I smiled. Tracing my eyes on his pointy noise and puffy lips. I leaned forward and gently kiss his lips avoiding to wake him up. But wrong move, the moment I gave him a kiss he suddenly opened his eyes. He smirked and leaned closer that cause to deepen the kiss. I was strucked by his move but kiss him back anyways.

"Goodmorning" he greeted with a genuine smile.

I felt my cheeks heated, he's damn cute. He stared at me, boring his eyes into me makes me feel like he want to eat me right here and right now.

He bit his lip and leaned again but he kissed me on my forehead. He stood up, before he can go further he looked at me again and smiled. I smiled back.

As he step out of the room, i stared at the ceiling. Can't control the curves on my lips.
But the curves suddenly wears off. My sight suddenly spinning. I closed my eyes. "Arggggh!" I wailed.

Then heavy steps came up. "What happen?" his deep voice said approaching me.

I bit my lip and held my head. He sat beside me and helped me to sit.

He cupped my cheeks and kissed me on the forehead. "Why? Does it hurt?"

I nodded and leaned on his chest. "I always feel like this. I don't know why." i whined on his chest.

I felt his chest move. He chuckled.

I pouted. "why?" i asked.

"You really don't know anything." he chuckled.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"tell me what you often feel." he said.

"I'm getting fat, i always have headache, i feel like throwing up, and I'm hungryyyyy. Oh my gosh! Maybe I have parasites on my stomach!" I said.

He chuckled again. "why is my baby innocent?" he asked. My cheeks heated. He called me baby.

"I-i A-ah..." I stuttered.

"You being pregnant didn't even crossed your mind? Hmm" he asked and stared at me.

I pouted. Why didn't I think of that?

"You stay here and I'll cook our breakfast. I don't want my baby and my baby to be hungry." he said and went out of the room.

"my baby and my baby?" I said to myself and smiled from ear to ear. He's damn sweet!

I cheered and went to the kitchen. There I saw him topless. I trace my eyes on his broad shoulders, so damn hot.

I ran towards him, hugging him from the back. I felt him flinch. "You scared me." he said that make me giggle.

After cooking, he turn off the stove and face me. Lifting me up and let me sit on the counter.

I smiled when he went facing my tummy lifting my shirt and kissed it. "Baby, I'll trespass again inside your mommy. Okay? Just stay there." he said.

I chuckled. He removed my shirt and started tracing his kisses from my tummy to my breast. Cupping the left and sucking on the right.

I brush my fingers on his hair, loving the sweet sensation he is giving me. Then his hands crept down my shorts, unbuttoning it and entering fingers inside. Cupping my wetness.

"so wet." he whispered and suck on my neck leaving dark hickeys.

I closed my eyes and imagine his fingers penetrating my hole. But my eyes went wide when I felt his finger inserted in me, "U-ughh" I moaned silently, my mouth agape open as he stared at me with love and lust.

He smirked. "you love it?" he asked. I nodded vigoriously as he pump his fingers fast and deep. "a-ahhhh ah ah ahhhh" i moaned continiously and squirted on his fingers. He added another finger and pump it faster than before.

"Ughhh fuck" He's so damn hot doing this. Sht.

"Ahhhhh I-i'm c----ughhh" I cummed on his fingers, creating a puddle of cum on his counter.

He remove his fingers and lick it infront of me, eyeing me with lust. I look at him with hooded eyes.

"Now let's eat our breakfast shall we?" he asked. I nodded.

He carried me naked. But he didn't let me sit on the chair, he immediatly unbuckle his pants and drop it on the floor with his undergarments.

Then I felt his hard head poking my wetness. Is he serious? We'll eat while fucking?

Before I can protest he sat me on his cock, sliding inside me easily. My mouth created an 'o' "Oh gad!" I exclaimed.

He grabbed a spoon and put a spoonfull of omelette and fed it to me.

"Now chew while I fuck you baby." he whispered huskily and fed off my skin.

He bounced me on his top. Wtf? How can I even concentrate to eat? His giving me too much pleasure.

I arch my back, "Oh shiiiiit. You're making me crazy..ahhhh" I whined.

"Yes baby. Me too. ugh" he groaned.

thrust after thrust we were finally near to our climax.

I held on his neck while he bounce me fast and deep. He whispered on my ears dirtily making me hornier than ever.

"I-i love you. Ahhhh" I exclaimed and came on his member.

"I love you too." he groaned and claim my lips, giving me a passionate kiss as he release loads after loads inside me.

I leaned on his chest as we both release heavy pants.

"Come let's clean ourselves first before we eat our breakfast properly." he said and carried me, my legs encircled around his torso. And went to the bathroom.

But before he can put me on the bathtub. I felt his sword harden inside me again.

"oh fck!" i exclaimed. He just smirked and yeah we did another round.

------------
Yey! Another chapter done. Sorry guys I was not able to do my promise last time. I'm a nit depressed. Sorry. But here it is. Keep reading and loving Phychopath's Sex Slave! Lovelots readers.