PSS 12

Zae's POV

"Sweetie, can you go to my office and sign my works there. Please" dad asked me.

I stood lazily with a snack on my hand munching on it. Dad went out of my room and I opened my walk in closet still picking on my snack while staring at my clothes. What to wear?

First i reach for a fitted dress. I tried to fit but a obvious lump on my tummy is forming. Huhu i'm really getting fat. I hate this. I pouted in front of my mirror, i don't want to be like this but I keep on eating and eating.

I threw my snacks away and undress myself and grab my towel.

I stood at my bathroom staring at my reflection and a red mark on my skin caught my attention.

Him.

It's been a week he's not visiting me.

I already miss him. Maybe because he touched me many times and that created a bond between us.

Us.

There's never an us. And I'm not even sure if he feels the same way as mine. Maybe for him, I'm just his needs satisfier. I'm never special for him.

A tear fell from my eyes but wipe it immediately. I shook my head and opened my shower and let the water travel down my body.

-------

I sign lazily what dad told me to do. I'm hungryyyyyyy

I called dad's secretary and asked him to deliver pizza, burger, fries, milktea. Cravingggg

After minutes of waiting and minutes of finishing it all, my food has arrived.

The delivery boy looked at me like I'm a wierd person. I chuckled and gave him his pay.

I started eating as he went out of my office.

After an hour of eating, I'm already done. Felt so sleepy.

I walk to my dad's sofa in his office and slump myself, not long after I drifted to sleep.

-------

I woke up, feel like throwing up. I immediately stood up and went for the comfort room and release what my stomach wants me to release.

Sht. I always have this feeling.

I wiped my mouth and stood up holding my head. It hurts.

I looked out the window and it's already dark. Did I slept too much?

I grabbed my coat and bag and went out of the office.

Walking down the dark alley again where he found me and kidnapped me.

I really miss him, i held my head and walk slowly.

"witwieew!" I heard a whistle when I pass by a two man sitting at the park but didn't bother to look at them.

"Hey bitch! We don't take a no for that." he said and they both grab me by the wrist.

"Arrrrrgh!" I shouted from the top of my lungs as they drag me behind a tree, they travel their hands all over me and their evil laugh fill my ear.

"Help!" i squeeled when he's about to kiss me on the neck.

But felt a grip loosen around my wrist and a bang echoed the playground.

I opened my eyes, it's dark but the light of the moon shone the blood on the ground.

My tear fell and about to collapse when a pair of hands grab me by the waist and hugged me tightly. Caressing my back.

I know that it's him. I missed him. My tears flowed.

He stared at me, i can see his eyes glistening with joy. He kissed me on my forehead, i feel so secured.

-------------

After a long time of no update. Wohhhh! Done. I'll update next chapter today just to make up with you guys. Keep on reading~ lovelots! /sends million of hearts;