PSS 1

Her POV,

Annyeong! Zae imnida! I'm 18, and currently studying and the same time I do my job at an office. My father owns this company I am working. And if you ask me if i'm happy with this, NO. It ain't my passion. Tsk. My father ordered me to have a training and I can't do anything about it.

I rolled my eyes mentally. i looked around to see everyone has their own business. Tss,gossiping again at the middle of the office work. I walk to my dad's office that happens to be my office too. Hearing their whispers, like, about sex and how big their butts or tits are, and about their neighbor getting pregnant because she work on club and etc.

can't they live without gossiping everyday?

I browse on the files that I need to sign. And the day pass by.

Without realizing it's getting dark. I better go home.

I'm so tired and my butt hurts a lot for sitting for the whole day.

I grabbed my bag and walked out of the building. I am walking today, because my car is under fixing. Aish why do it have to be today.

As I walk down the alley, I heard screeches. Goosebumps crept up my spine. Fuck this. I should call my father to pick me up.

I dialed dad's number. Why is he not answering?

It kept on ringing when suddenly a pair of hands covered my mouth. I struggled to let him let go of me. But, to bad, he is strong. As i keep on shaking my body, my phone drop on the ground and I saw dad already answered. But I'm here, struggling to let go. He encircled his arms around my waist and pick up a handkerchief on his pocket and covered it on my nose.

Then everything went blank.