PSS 8

Zae's POV

I entered the school feeling down. I'm not feeling well. Ugh why did I enter school if I'm not that well? Idiot.

But since I'm already here there's no going home already.

As I was walking down the hallway a sudden feeling of throwing up build on my tummy. I immediately run to the comfort room when I bump into someone. I nearly fell but gladly he catched me.

"Hey miss are you fine? Your face is red." he uttered.

I covered my mouth and stood up.

"hey, wait up! I'll help you." he said and held my hand and guide me to the comfort room.

As I throw up he pat my back. "Are you fine?" he asked. I gestured a thumbs up at him and wipe my face.

"Sorry about that. Maybe I just ate too much last night. That's why." I chuckled.

"Thanks by the way."I gave him a cheeky smile.

He just smile back." Uhm, I'm Aaron. You?"

"Zae Kim." I answered and shook hands with him.

"Nice to meet you." he said. "Uhm do you need to go at the clinic? I'll help you. You look like you don't feel good." he asked.

I nodded. i'm not feeling well tho.

He helped me, holding my hands, guiding me to the clinic.

As i lay at the bed, I thanked him.

"Uhm, so. Can I get your number? You can call me incase you need help." he flashed a cheeky smile.

I smiled back and took his phone and saved my contact number.

"thanks." He answered and took his phone from me.

I was startled when my phone rang, filling the room with it's sound.

I answered it without looking at the caller.
"hello?"he uttered from the other line. I look up at Aaron. He chuckled and cut the call.

"That's my number. Save it." he winked at me. "By the way, I'll be going now. Bye~ just rest. Okay? Take care." he waved goodbye at me and went out of the clinic.

-----------

So I'm not able to enter my class because I over slept at the clinic. Waking up at 4:30 in the afternoon.

I dialed dad's number to fetch me here.

---------

Dinner time...

I'm eating infront of the television when suddenly my phone rang. Making me startle.

I immediately answered it.

"hello beautiful." he greeted.

I smiled. "Hi Aaron." i chuckled.

"how's your day?" he asked from the other line.

"fine. I didn't went to my class because I overslept at the clinic." i answered. " how 'bout you?" i asked.

"Fine too. I'm walking home.my class just finish. So late asf." he answered. I chuckled.

"Did you at----asdfghjkll" he didn't finish what he's saying.

"What? Aaron? Are you okay?" my brows met.

"asdfghkjkl" only sound I heard from the other line.

"Aaron?!" i asked.

But a deep voice answered. "I told you, princess. I told you" someone said from the other line and cut the call.

I gasp. What happen?