PSS 4

Angel's POV

I went out of her room. I chuckled deeply. "so tight as fuck"

But I stopped from my journey to the kitchen. I remembered I forgot to kill her. Hmm. Next time. I smirk devily. And continue to walk to my kitchen.

Zae's POV

I hug my knees and burried my head there, weeping.

"Lord, please save me from this hell." I whispered while my knees are getting wet from my tears.

*grrrr*

My stomach is grumbling, wtf. But I'd rather die in hunger than die on his hands. I gritted my teeth.

I was about to close my eyes when the door opened violently that made me whimper.

I look at his direction. He looked at me with his hungry eyes as he lick his lips. I closed my eyes tightly. I know he is up to something.

"Please, d-don't hurt me." I whispered hoping he heard it.

But his fingers are already touching me. He have no mercy. Touching every inch of me. My tears are building up again.

"I can't get enough of you, princess" He whispered on my ear sending goosebumps.

"P-please" I pleaded.

"What please? You want me to get this thing inside you?" he asked and forced my legs to open, he entered his two fingers inside me in a matter of second that made me arch my back.

I bit my lower lip to stop my moans. "Yeah that's it babygirl. You're liking it huh?" he said why rampaging my walls with his long fingers.

I tightly closed my eyes not wanting to show any hint of pleasure on my face. But I failed, my brows met as the sound of moans came out of my mouth.

"You thought you can resist me? Never!" he chuckled deeply.

Few more thrust of his fingers i came. Coating his fingers with my juices.

"ohhh" i moaned.

"NOW BEND OVER!" he commanded. I immediately obeyed him and bend over in fear.

"goodgirl." he smirked and cares my butt softly and suddenly hit it making me scream in pain.

He chuckled at my reaction. And put his fingers inside my mouth.

"Now suck this while I bang you at the back"  he said and enter his manhood at my wetness making me shudder at the pleasure he is giving me.

I can't moan properly because of the fingers that he plunge in my mouth so I suck it instead.

"What a dirty slut you are, babygirl!" He chuckled huskily and spank my butt while thrusting violently making me squirt my juices.

He removed his fingers on my mouth and put it on my clit circling it making me arch my back touching his bare chest, feeling his tone abs on my back making me hornier.

"Ughhhhh" I moaned. He kissed my neck sucking it and making a violet mark that surely will last long. After marking me, he let go of body as I return to my old position as he bang me repeatedly.

Third person's POV

as he thrust on her back he secretly pull up a knife and aim it on her back.

He was about to stab her when a thought of her mother came up.

Being killed by his step father while they are having a sex.

'Angel was once a little boy. Having a happy life with her mother and his step father. But one day he entered his parent's room. Seeing his step father fucking her mother at the back while aiming a knife on her neck and in seconds he stab her mother. Angel cried in fright and ran away from their house, leaving her mother at their house being killed by his stepfather. And the reason why he learned living alone and killing whoever he fucks.'

He came back to reality when he felt her came on his cock, coating it.

"Aaaaaaahhh" she moaned while he continued banging her. He leaned closer to her ears and create a cut on her cheek. She screamed in pain but pleasure took over.

"That should do it." he smirked. He was about to come and his lips create an 'o' shape as he release his seeds inside her.

Heavy breaths was filling the room as she slump on her chest. Closing her eyes and drifted to sleep as tiredness invade her.

He stared at her for a while and look away, removing his mahood and fix her body on the bed in a comfortable state. The urge of him killing her disappeared.

He closed his eyes tightly grabbing a fistful of his hair. Gritting his teeth. He is angry to himself. Why can't he kill her? "Fuck!" he whispered to himself and immediately went out of the room.

"Arrrrrrgh!" he shout in frustration as a tear fell on his left cheek. He never felt pity to anyone since that day but why he is feeling it now? A big question running on his mind.

He breath in and out calming himself.

---------
Super late update. Sorry for keeping you waiting. Hope you like this update. Hehe