PSS 17

I was awaked by a hand caressing my legs, i opened my eyes only to see a man dressed in all black. I was startled and about to shout for help but he put his hands on my mouth to stop me.

"Shhh" he whispered and removed his black mask. "It's me, Angle."

My eyes went wide, how did he found me? But I shrugged that question, he is here. He is really hear!

I immediately hugged him tight. "I thought you will not find me." I exclaimed with a smile on my face.

"I miss you," I uttered and rest my forehead on his.

"I miss you more, how's my baby?" He asked.

"He is fine. He's peacefully sleeping at the other room." I said and leaned closer to him to kiss him on his lips. He gladly catch it and we went to a passionate hugry kiss.

He encircled his hands on my waist and pinned me on the head board of the bed.

The kiss went deeper and his hands crawl all over my curves until it reached my folds, circling his middle finger on my clit. "So warm and wet." he said between our kisses.

I chuckled, he continued what he is doing down there when I felt his fingers already on my opening.

My mouth formed an 'o' when he slid his two fingers inside me. He slowly pushed it in and out of me as he slid down my night gown to have a good view of my boobs. He massage it with his left hand as he pull his fingers in and out of me.

I arched my back as I felt my juices spewing out of me. He made his pace faster than before, my legs trembles as I spew out more on his fingers.

And at last he stopped and unbuckled his pants and removed it quickly. He held my legs high and rest it on his shoulders as he slowly enter his manhood on my crevice.

"ohhh shit!" I cursed, did he got bigger or I'm just not used to it because of years of no intercourse? But I shrugged, I love his cock tho.

He held the head board for support and ram his way on my crevice, deep and fast.

"Is there a white man entered my property?" he asked.

I looked at his eyes, it twinkled with the light of the moon. "NO ONE! OH FUVK" i exclaimed.

He went deep and hit my spot that triggered my inside to squirt on his cock. "Oh yes baby, that's it." he smirked and went on his hardest.

"I LOVE YOU!" i exclaimed. "I love you too, Zae" he answered.

After few more thrusts his manhood twitch, indicating that he is cumming.

"Ugh ohh yeah! fuck me! fuck me! fuck me! Ohhhhh" I moaned at the top of my lungs and spew juices, coating his manhood. My legs is shaking as he continue to thrust in and out, after few more thrust he came and filling my crevice with his thick semen.

After the intense fucking he kissed my forehead and hugged me tight. "I Love you," he pant and I drifted to a deep sleep.

--------
So that's it. Sorry for the long wait. I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS thank you for supporting. I hope you like this chapter.