PSS 6

Zae's POV

I'm walking down the hallway, carrying my books and backpack. Feels like someone's staring at me. I looked around and saw nothing. I just ignore that feeling and walked down the hallway.

Why do the surroundings are circling. Is there an earthquake? I just shrugged it off when suddenly I got off-balance and fell on a pair of arms.

I tightly closed my eyes and opened it to see who catched me. It's Xed.

He smiled and helped me stood up properly.

"thanks" i uttered and we both pick my books.

"you okay?" he asked. I just nodded.

"i'm fine. I'll be going now! See you around." I greeted and went on my classroom.

The day went well. And as usual, pure lectures.

I went out of my room when I recieve a message. I look at the sender, it's dad. "Baby, i'll be picking you up. Okay?" he texted me.

I replied a 'yes'. For the first time dad picked me up from school. I think they're still afraid of what happened to me.

I smiled, atleast they cared for me.

I walk down to the gate to wait for dad. As he arrived we both drove home.

At the road...

"I will be driving you home everyday, sweetie." dad announced.

My brows met. "For what dad? I can take care of myself." I answered.

He looked at the rear-view mirror. "No sweetie. I'm afraid of your safety. There was a dead body found on park near your school this afternoon. And he was from your school."

I gasp. "Who was that?" i asked.

"I don't know sweetie." he said.

I just nodded and look at the window. When we pass by a dark alley I saw a familiar shadow. I shrugged it off, maybe my eyes are just deceiving me.

At the house...

We arrived home, and the smell of mom's cooking is making me 'idon'tknow'

"what's that?" i ask mom as I enter the house.

"It's steak baby. Your favorite." she cheered. But the look on my face is not as she expected.

"Why baby? Don't you like it?" she asked.

I just flashed a fake smile.

"I like it mom. I'll just go rest. I'm a bit tired from the rest of the day." I smiled and kiss mom on the cheeks.

"okay then. I'll call you when it's dinner time."

I went to my room and throw my bag on the swivel chair.

Ugh so tired asf. I need lot of rest. I layed flat on my bed and my eyelids are so heavy that in no time I closed it and drifted to sleep.

-----------
I woke up when I felt that i was starving. I pick my phone from the my side and look at the time. WHAT THE FUCK?! 11 O'CLOCK?

I scratched my nape and stood up. "aish!"

"So hungry. Grrr" i whined and went downstairs.

At the kitchen, I saw a letter over the covered food.

"sweetie, eat your dinner when you wake up. Okay? You sleep so deep so we didn't wake you further more. Me and your dad went to a party. I think we'll be back tomorrow morning." 

I just shrug at the letter and remove the cover. Steak? I frown. 

I cover the food and again and dive off the refrigerator to look for food.

I took the box of milk, 2 eggs, tomatoes.

Then i cooked. After cooking I place all my delicious food on my plate, by the looks of it. It's already a mountain, i just giggled at the sight making me excited to eat.

But before I eat, I prayed. After praying I immediately dig in.

After 20 mins...

I'm done! I rub my belly and drank my glass of milk. I'm so satisfied.

I slowly went to the living room to watch some movies.

As i was picking a movie, it felt like someone is staring at me. I looked back. But theres no one.

I shrugged it off and played the movie I chose and watch for the rest of the night.

----_---
Another lame update. Sorry guys