PSS 16

I held his small hands, he held it tight making me form a small curve on my lips.

Finally, I'm already holding him. I kissed his forehead and whispered I love you.

The long wait is over, i held my luggage and carried baby Zyrc. I'm finally  home. I smiled from ear to ear but a thought came up to me that fades my smile.

Is he still going to find me? I shrugged and dragged my luggage.

I entered the house, new house, new life, new things. Not the same way as before.

I put baby Zyrc on his crib and went on the living room to watch.

I was startled by a knock on my door. And stood to look who it is.

As I open a door, a man appear.
"Hey, hi. I'm Marco." he said and extended his hands. I gladly shook hands with him.

"I'm Zae, nice to meet you." i answered.

He smiled, " I came here to welcome you as our new neighbor. Welcome and feel at home, because this is your new home." he chuckles.

I nodded and chuckled. "uhm, want to go inside? I'll prepare food." i asked.

He shook his head, "no, i'm still full. And you just got here so I will be the one to give you food. Just wait here." he said and run to his house.

I smiled, atleast this place would make me feel just like the old one.

After a few minutes, i heard another knock. I immediately open it and there Marcos hand me a plate of mocha flavored cake. I hand it , thank him and wave goodbye.

--------------

The next day, i was awakened by zyrc's cry. I immediately stood up and run to him.

He just woke up and being grumpy again, i held him in my arms and change his diapers.

After changing his diaper i wore my loose shirt and pajama. It's 6 in the morning and it's a good time for watering the plants.

I put him on his crib at the garden and let him drink his milk.

As i water the plants baby zyrc kept on watching me.

"Hi Zae!" a deep voice greeted me from the other side of the fence. I look who that was and saw Marco waved at me and walked near me with a mug of coffee on his hand. I smiled at him.

"So busy in the morning, missy." he chuckled.

I gave him a smile, "yeah, while Zyrc isn't being grumpy."

"Oh, want me to come help you? You sure do have much things to do today because you just arrived." he said.

I shook my head and chuckled. "you know, you don't need to, I can do it myself."

He shrugged and insisted, he went on my garden and took the hose from me and started spraying water on the plants, i stared at him for a second and shook my head and chuckled.

"Thank you." i said and held baby zyrc as we watch Marco do what he's doing.

--------
The chores I suppose to do, Marco finished it all. I told him not to, but he insisted. So basically Zyrc and me watch Marco do it all.

After doing the chores I invited him to the kitchen and serve food to thank him.

As he eat, we talk things, anything that could come up our minds. We laughed and listened to each other.

Then night came we bid goodbye to each other. I walk him to the door and wave goodbye. As he enter his house I closed the door and went to baby Zyrc who is silently sleeping on his bedroom. I gave him a kiss on the forehead and went to my room to have some shower. 

After showering i immediately wear my night gown without any undergarments, i checked my phone, closed the lamps and head to a sound sleep.

---------
So hi guyssssss! I'm back. Miss ya'll sorry for the long long long time of no update. Hope you like this chapter, lovelots babies! Stay tune. And thank you for waiting. I'm so sorry babies. Love you alllll