PSS 15

Zae's POV

As we arrived home, i leaned closer to him and gave him a passionate kiss.

I smiled as I leaned back and unbuckled my seatbelt, he licked his lip and slap my tighs flirtatiously. I giggled and bid goodbye at him.

As I enter the house mom and dad immediately turn their attention to me and run with open arms hugging me tightly.

I smiled. "I miss you princess/sweetie" they both said in unison.

"I missed you too, mom and dad." I hug them back.

"Are you hungry sweetie?" My mom ask as she guide me to sit.

I nodded and giggled. "By the way mom, I'm pregnant" I said cheerfully.

She gasp. "W-who's the father?"

I look down, i don't know how to say this but here it goes. "The one who kidnapped me in the first place." I smiled awkwardly.

She examine me for a while and smiled, a fake one. I can see anger in her eyes but I know she is hiding it from me.

"U-uhm sweetie, I'll prepare your dinner okay? Go upstairs and clean yourself. Watch your step sweetie." she said and kissed me on the forehead.

"I will mom." i answered.

THIRD person's POV

as she went upstairs her mother immediately cooked her dinner.

Fast forward...

As she finished preparing food she grabbed a pocket of sleeping pills and drop 3 tablets in her milk dissolving it.

"Zae, sweetie? Dinner is ready." she called out.

And Zae went inside the dining to eat her dinner, her eyes twinkle. "Looks delicious!" she exclaimed and started munching up on her meal.

After few minutes of eating she drank her milk and tap her tummy. Sign that she's already full.

Few minutes later she fell sleepy, blinking her eyes slowly. She fixed herself on the sofa and lay flat.

"So what's your plan now?" her dad asked her mother.

"Let's bring her away from that man. We don't know what might happen again. I don't want my grandchild will grow up knowing that his father is a kidnapper." she exclaimed.

"Okay! Let's be quick before she wakes up." her dad said and carried her to his car.

They drove immediately to the airport and they went for a ride to USA on their private plane.

--------------------

Zae's POV

I woke up with a gentle touch, i slowly opened my eyes only to see my mother caressing my face. She smiled at me.

"Goodmorning sweetie." she greeted.

"Goodmorning mom" I greeted back.

I looked around and the place doesn't look familiar.

"Mom?" I asked nervously.

She look down, "I have to sweetie."

Tears started falling down from my eyes. "sorry princess but we have to. We love you." dad said from the corner of the room.

"WHYYYY?!" i cried. I stood up to see where did they bring me.

USA?! WHAT THE FCK?!

they went out of the room and let me cry my heart out. How will I see him now?! I can't live without him. Fck this!

--------------------
So hi guys. Another chapter updated, sorry if it's lame. I'm really not yet good enough to write. So by the way, sorry also for all the wrong grammars and typographical errors, i'm still learning on it tho. Hahaha so there. Love you all guys! Keep on reading my story. Kamasahae, thank youuuu, salamattttt 😘