The Party Scene (Rian's POV)

"Oh my f-fucking god," I groaned as I put my hand on my head. "What the hell happened last night?"

I sat up from wherever I was - truthfully I feel like it was a ping pong table or something - and crawled off of it. Red solo cups littered the floor and just about every piece of furniture throughout Heather's house - that much I did remember. I stumbled into the kitchen and found Zack passed out on the counter, which was pretty odd. I kept walking about the house, passed out teenagers scattered here and there, but most seemed to have left and gone home, and hopefully made it home.

Anyway, I stumbled back to the kitchen in the hopes of trying to get Zack up. I started by basically just standing there, poking his arm and saying his name over and over. After that didn't work, I started pushing him. That didn't work either, and I was getting pissed. I just wanted to leave and go home and sleep. With my final attempt to get Zack up, I practically pulled him off of the counter and left him fall to the floor. Geez, I'm such a good friend.

"Oh god," he groaned as he rolled over. "What the hell, Rian?"

"You wouldn't wake up," I said.

"Well, you don't have to push me to the floor," he groaned as he stumbled to his feet. "Jesus."

"Well, I want to go home or something and sleep and I needed you, Jack and Alex to come with me, obviously," I responded.

"Speaking of them, where the hell are they?" he asked.

"Great question," I said. "Wanna go look?"

"Sure," he said as he stumbled after me towards the stairs.

We both went up the stairs, trying not to step on red cups and/or people. This must have been one kickass party. Anyway, once Zack and I got upstairs, we checked just about every room, finding teenagers naked. Most were under blankets, thank god, but some weren't... Sadly. After seeing things we didn't want to see, we finally made it to one of the last rooms down the hallway and we opened it, kind of dreading what we'd see when we looked in...

~~~~~~~~ Jack's POV ~~~~~~~~

I somewhat awoke when I heard the door open, but really thought nothing of it. I thought I was at home in my bed and my mom was checking on me or something. Boy, was I wrong...

"Oh my fucking god," I heard two guys say.

I opened my eyes and waited until they focused. Once they did, I saw Rian and Zack standing in the doorway with their mouths literally hanging open. Then I looked down to my right and saw Alex laying beside me. Naked. I practically jumped out of the bed, waking Alex up in the process, then grabbing a sheet to cover myself.

"Can someone please explain what the hell is happening?" Zack asked.

"I think it's pretty self-explanitory," Rian said.

"Please tell me you two were drunk off of your asses," Zack said.

"No," Alex chimed in. "As a matter of fact, we weren't."

"You two," Rian said. "Fucked?"

"Basically," Alex said; he was being surprisingly calm about all of this.

"So are you two like a thing or what?" Zack asked.

"Yeah," I said; realizing that I said I loved Alex and I shouldn't be ashamed of it.

"Oh my god," Zack said.

"Problem?" Alex asked.

"Well no, but I'm just shocked is all," he replied.

"I think it's kind of adorable, but that's a little creepy to be saying that, especially when you're both naked," Rian said.

"Want us to change and we can all go back to my house and talk about it?" I asked.

"That'd be great," Rian and Zack said.