Thanks To You (Alex's POV)

***About two months later***

Things up until this point have actually been pretty great. Jack and I still haven't told anyone yet, but I've noticed he's gaining weight, so I feel like we're going to have to tell at least our parents first. We can probably get away with a couple more months after that by Jack wearing baggy ass clothes, which I know he won't be thrilled about. It's either that or he's got to tell people. I know this is all really hard for him, but he's been really strong throughout all of this so far.

"How you doing today, baby?" I asked as I ran into Jack's room.

"Jesus!" he shouted as he grabbed his chest. "Well, after the heart attack you just gave me, not good."

"Sorry, babe," I said as I laughed.

"It's alright, I just didn't expect you to be here," he said.

"Seriously? We're on break for two weeks and your parents are on a cruise. Why wouldn't I be here?! I gotta look after my little Jack," I said as I crawled into bed next to him.

"Aww," he said as he smiled at kissed me.

"So whatcha been doing all day?" I asked.

"This," he said. "Sitting in bed and watching tv. I'm feeling lazy and tired."

"Do you need anything?" I asked, starting to get up,

"No, babe. I'm fine," he said as he chuckled. "Just stay here with me."

"Alright," I chuckled.

I got situated in bed with him again and then pulled him into my arms. Honestly, our relationship has been nothing but perfect. We've been talking things out like we promised and things have been so much better. I love him so, so much.

"So, can I ask you something?" Jack asked after about an hour of watching tv.

"Of course, anything," I said.

"Have you thought of any names for the baby?" he asked.

"Actually yeah," I said as I smiled. "Have you?"

"Yeah," he said as he smiled as well. "Why don't you give me your top two girl names and boy names, then I'll do the same?"

"Ok, for girls, I like Summer Lily and Elizabeth Anne," I said. "And for boys, I like Ethan Alexander and Dallon Lucas."

"Ok, those are so cute!" Jack said, which made me laugh.

"What about you?" I asked.

"For girls, I like Mia Charlotte and Amelie Rose," he said. "Then for boys, I like Spencer Riley and Brendon Joseph."

"Oh my god, those are so cute!" I said.

"I love them all! God, this kid is going to be nameless for like a week before we finally agree on a name," Jack said.

"Right?" I asked as I laughed. "But at least we've got like five and a half or so months left to decide."

"Yeah, you're right," he said as he smiled.

"But now on a more serious note," I said,

"I know," he sighed. "I was thinking of calling Zack and Rian over and telling them today."

"How'd you know that's what I was going to say?" I asked.

"I know you," he laughed.

"Good point," I said as I chuckled. "So did you want to do that?"

"Yeah, why don't we just get it over with," he sighed.

"Hey," I said as I sat him up in front of me and took his hands. "Everything will be ok. They are our best friends and they will accept you no matter what. And if they don't, that's their loss, ok? Like I said, I will personally kill anyone who gets in the way of us, us and the new life that's inside of you. That amazing, perfect, wonderful life. If people can't appreciate that, then again, that's their loss. Everything is going to be ok."