The Next Best Thing (Alex's POV)

Well, Jack and I are officially together as of last night. I figured Rian and Zack would eventually figure it out, just not the way that they did... You know, by walking in on Jack and I naked together under the sheets of the bed. I honestly didn't really have a problem with it. I mean yeah, it was awkward, but it didn't bother me that much. Jack on the otherhand, he seemed to be freaked out or something. Maybe just shocked or surprised. Something. I'm trying not to think too much of it though. I don't want it to bother me too terribly much. Maybe once the four of us talk this out, things will be better.

"So, you and Jack can run upstairs and get different clothes on because you both smell like sex and beer and I don't think Jack's parents will appreciate that too much," Rian said as he chuckled.

"Good idea," Zack said as he also chuckled.

I grabbed Jack's hand and dragged him behind me up the stairs, even though it was his house. We went into his room and we both sat on the bed, kind of just staring at the floor.

"So, um, us being together and them finding out doesn't bother you, does it?" I asked.

"Not really," he responded.

"Then why'd you get so freaked out when they walked in on us?" I asked.

"Well, I don't think anyone really likes to be walked in on when they are naked in a bed with someone," Jack said as he chuckled.

"Ok, well true, but you just seemed really freaked out or something," I said.

"I kind of was, but then I thought about it on the way back here and I though, 'You know, if I love Alex, what people say or think and how they act shouldn't bother me,'" he said.

"Aww," I said as I smiled.

"Is that why you were so calm?" he asked.

"Pretty much," I said as I chuckled.

"You're kind of adorable," he said as he laughed and kissed my cheek.

"You are too," I said as I smiled again and pushed him onto the bed.

He smiled up at me and then pulled at the collar of my shirt, pulling my face down towards him. He kissed me - hard - then pealed my shirt off of me. I did the same to him and then kissed him once more. After that, Jack flipped us over, so he was on top of me. He started grinding on me, which made me moan a little. Jack laughed quietly and told me to be quiet. Afterall, we weren't supposed to be doing this. We were just supposed to changing, then going right back downstairs to discuss everything with Rian and Zack. But you know what? Fuck that shit. I'd rather be fucking my boyfriend, thank you.

Anyway, Jack was still grinding on me and he had started to go a little harder, which made me literally have to throw a pillow over my face so I wouldn't moan too loud. It didn't really work, but I think Jack and I both just gave up on trying to be quiet. Jack's parents weren't home and Rian and Zack can deal with it. They already walked in on us naked in bed together, so they can handle it.

After that, Jack sat up and pulled my jeans off, throwing them on the floor afterwards. He did the same to himself and then crawled back on top of me. There's no doubt that either of us were hard, especially through the thin layer of our boxers, which soon came off.

Before I knew it, Jack was pulling a condom out of his bedside table and jumping back into bed with me. I pulled him on top of me again and kissed him once more. After that, he slipped the condom on and pulled my legs apart. He leaned down and kissed me once more, then looked at me. I nodded and he smiled, then moved himself closer to my entrance. He slowly slid himself in and it took my breath away slightly. I gasped and he stopped. After I told him to go again, he did and he went a little slower. After a little while, he was finally all the way in. He smiled at me and I pulled him down and kissed him.

He began to pull himself out, which made me scrunch my nose in pain, but then he slid himself in again. After he did that a few more times, it started to feel really good, actually. I started to moan again, but not to the point where I had to cover my face with a pillow again. I pulled Jack down onto me and I kissed him again. We wound up making out, as usual, and I was running my hands up and down his back, scratching his back in the process, which didn't seem to bother him.

After a few more minutes, the breathing got heavier, the sweat started running down our faces, and the scratches on his back got deeper. Jack eventually snuck his hand down and started running up and down on me, making me moan louder. I was so close, so I was sure that this would send me over the edge. And it did... I came with a loud moan all over Jack's lower stomach. Literally seconds after that, he threw his head back and came as he moaned as well.

"Oh my god," Jack said as he fell onto my chest after he pulled out.

"Tell me about it," I said as our breathing was dying down.

"God, I love you so much, Alex," he said as he smiled and kissed me gently.

"I love you too, Jack," I said as I smiled and did the same.

"We should probably get changed and go face the guys, huh?" he asked as he chuckled.

"Good idea," I said as I laughed.

Jack kissed me once more and then climbed off of me. He took care of the condom and then we got changed - yes, I wore his clothes. I do that a lot, to be honest. After that, I took his hand and we ran back downstairs.

"So, how was the sex ladies?" Zack asked as he and Rian burst into laughter.

"Amazing, thank you very much!" Jack said as he sat down and pulled me into his lap.

"I would have to second that," I said as I raised my hand.

"You guys!" Rian said as he laughed harder.

"What?!" I said. "You asked, we told."

"That was your first mistake there, Zack," Jack said.

"Anyway!" Zack said as he calmed down. "So, we talking about this or what?"

"Yes, we are," I said.

"Ask and we shall tell," Jack said.

"Ok, well how'd this all happen?" Rian asked.

"Well, both of us literally asked each other at the same time if we could talk to one another upstairs," I said. "After that, we walked upstairs and finally found a room that didn't have horny teenagers in it and sat down. We started talking and we both basically came clean and expressed our feelings for each other."

"Basically," Jack said.

"So then you two just decided to fuck or what?" Zack asked.

"Well, you of all people should know that one thing leads to another," Jack said, which made us all laugh.

"You're a dick," Zack said.

"Hey, just saying," Jack said.

"Anyway," I said as I laughed. "One thing really did lead to another and it just sort of happened."

"The after that, we officially got together," Jack said as he pecked my cheek.

"Well, I'm happy for you guys," Rian said as he high fived us.

"Thanks," Jack and I said as we chuckled.

"I am too," Zack said. "I mean it'll take a little getting used to, but I'm happy for you guys."

"Thanks," I said. "I think."

"Yeah," Jack said as he laughed.