Me Without You (Alex's POV)

Well, after my little blowout with Jack, I haven't seen him. He never came back to Biology and I didn't see him in any of our other classes together either. He wasn't at lunch and that's when I got questioned by Zack and Rian. I told them I didn't know where he went, but I didn't explain what went down between the both of us either.

The rest of the day was seemingly normal, minus Jack not being in any of my classes. By the end of the day, I was worn out and I thanked god it was a Friday. I grabbed my things from my locker, then made my way outside to walk home. Once I was about halfway home, my cell phone started ringing.

"Rian?" I asked.

"Yeah, hi. Tell me something," Rian said on the other end.

"Um, what?" I asked.

"What the hell did you do to Jack? I just got home about ten minutes ago and Jack was up in my room laying on my bed," he said.

"We had a little arguement. Nothing bad," I said.

"Sure about that?" he asked.

"Why?" I asked.

"He's been listening to 'I Miss You' by Blink-182 on repeat. You know it's serious if it's Blink, man," Rian said.

"Jesus, I'll be right there," I said.

"Hurry, man," he said.

I groaned and hung up. I turned around and walked back the way I came. It was only a couple minutes or so back to Rian's house, so it wasn't so bad. Once I finally got there, I knocked on the door. Rian instantly opened the door and grabbed my wrist, dragging me the stairs behind him. Before we even got to his room, I could hear I Miss You playing and I instantly felt like the shittiest person alive. Rian dragged me into his room and sat me down next to Jack, who was laying on Rian's bed with a pillow in his hands. Rian sat across from us in a chair and looked at the both of us.

"Ok, you two are going to work this out because I swear to god if you don't, a perfectly good, amazing relationship will be ruined," Rian said.

"He's right," I said.

"What?" Jack asked as he sat up and turned his music down.

"I was being a complete and utter ass and I acted like a dick," I said. "I don't know why I got so upset over something to simple as you being sick."

"Me either," Jack said as he frowned. "The second you raised your voice at me, I felt like my whole world had come crashing down. Sure, we've had our fights in the past, but you never raised your voice at me. Frankly, it scared me a little."

"Baby, I'm so sorry," I said, noticing a single tear fall down his cheek. "I shouldn't have acted the way I did. It was really uncalled for. I just want what's best for you and I was worried about you."

"I know you were and I know you do, but I can take care of myself. I'm eightteen for Pete's sake," he said, which made a good point. "If I let you take me to the doctor's, can you promise me something?"

"Anything, of course," I said.

"Promise me that we will sit down and talk about these things, not have a blowout like we did before," he said.

"I promise, baby," I said.

"Thank you," he said as he smiled and kissed me.

"Yay!" Rian said. "Adorable."

"Shut up, Rian," Jack said as he laughed.

"What? It was!" he retorted.

"Whatever," I said as I chuckled. "Now, find the number for the doctor's office. I want to get Jack in as soon as possible."