《7》

Taehyung finally went back to school yesterday, and to say the least -- nobody's happy about it. Nobody. Taehyung loathes school, Jimin's mad because he can't spend as much time with Taehyung ― since yes, they had made up. And Hyeri and Minah were mad ― because, well, Taehyung was like their son now, having been with him for a year now.

When Taehyung arrived at the school, he gulped loudly. Jimin heard this and held his hand. Taehyung looked over at him ― not expecting the gesture. He looked, making sure Jimin knew he was confused, and Jimin just smiled back at him.

"You'll be fine," Jimin whispered to him, grinning at him widely. 

Taehyung grimaced. "I wish that were true, Jimin, I really do," He sighed ― school was genuinely living hell for Taehyung. They both knew Taehyung would rather do anything than go through those gates.

―  

Thankfully, Jungkook wasn't in school today. This meant he couldn't abuse Taehyung.

"He's left," Hyuna spoke up from the front of the class. Being the teacher, of course. She continued, "He decided to leave the school." 

"What?" Jungkook's friend, Namjoon, yelled. "It's that bastard Jungkook's fault!" 

"Woah, language―" She was cut off by Namjoon walked out of the class, showing Taehyung two middle fingers. "That's it, Namjoon, go stand outside Eun―Miss Jung's classroom, please." Honestly, Taehyung pitied Hyuna. She tried her best not to shout at anyone, yet they always got on her nerves ― but still, she wouldn't shout. Even with Namjoon then, she said 'please' despite his reckless behaviour. 

Hyuna let out a deep sigh before carrying on with her lesson. Namjoon didn't return for any other lessons, so Jungkook just assumed that he had been sent home for his behaviour, which clearly wasn't acceptable, no matter how nice Hyuna was.  

"So, class, we have a test next Tuesday, so make sure you study," Taehyung sighed ― there was no point studying with Hyuna. If it was somewhat correct, she'd mark it correct. For example, if there was a question and it said 'is this a liquid or solid?' ― and you circled both, she'd mark it right. Which, to be fair, is fine; because you're neither wrong nor right.

At lunch, Taehyung stayed in his usual hangout place, watching as people walked past; giving him uneasy looks as they passed and he sighed loudly. Everyone was staring at him. 

Do I have something on my face? Am I that ugly? Is my uniform messy? Is it because I'm fat? 

When, in reality, it's just because he's sat alone.

―  

wowza i have a thing for short chapters rn !!