《13》

After a long summer break, Taehyung and Jimin had to go back to school. Back to those ignorant dickheads who think suicide is a joke, which it clearly isn't. Whenever they do make those jokes, Taehyung either awkwardly laughs or ignores them all together. Sadly, they had new seats, so more people will find out his weaknesses and target them, making himself feel even worse. Whilst the teacher was telling the others where to sit, Taehyung notice he'd spaced out. That was until the teacher called his name.

"Kim Taehyung..." She clicked her tongue, glancing around the classroom at people 'praying' - praying to not have Taehyung sat next to them. "Sit on that table - next to Seungwoo and Jaehwan." Taehyung gulped. Seungwoo was friends with one of his past bullies, Daehwi, and was brothers with another bully - Woojin. Hopefully, they weren't the same. Jimin, since he wasn't on the register, he just sat in the corner, looking over at Taehyung, wanting to help him. But he can't, and it hurts him. Every time someone makes fun of Taehyung, he wants to go up and punch them; telling Taehyung he's worth the world, but he can't. The bullies can't hear him. Only Taehyung can, and it hurts him. "Right, everyone do the work. It's the first day back, and everyone's tired, so try and be quiet, alright?"

The class went into mere whispers, which was okay since Taehyung's table consisting of Seungwoo, Jaehwan, himself, Heejin, (Shin) Hoseok, Jaemin, Yewon and Jihun hadn't spoken as of yet, which was good for Taehyung. He was content with doing his work in silence, until Seungwoo spoke up. "Taehyung? Can you move along, your arm's in my way, fatass. Also, you're breathing too loudly, how are you out of breath? We're not even moving, you fucking fatty." He said with an exasperated sigh, rolling his eyes.

"H-Hey, that's not very nice!" Yewon said, sticking her bottom lip out, since she didn't like people arguing, or people being rude to one another in general. Yewon was one of the kindest people on Earth - you couldn't get mad at her if you tried.

Seungwoo sighed, "That's the point, Yewon. That's why I say those things. Because they're not nice, I'm not a nice person."

Yewon looked like she was about to cry, "But why? It really hurts people's feelings, you know? You wouldn't like it, so why do it to anyone else? Please, stop..."

Seungwoo, baffled, looked at everyone else on the table. They all just shrugged, not knowing what else to do or say. Jaemin, thankfully, spoke up. "She's not wrong. Although I don't like Taehyung, what you're saying is mean."

"Oh, fuck you guys!" Yewon gasped. "You guys aren't fun! What's wrong with people rude to people? I'm not wrong, am I? He's super-fuckin' ugly, and I'm positive nobody likes the fucker. Yewon, do you-nevermind, you like everyone. Hoseok, do you like this motherfucker?"

"S-Stop using that language!" Yewon pleaded, on the verge of tears.

Resisting the urge to tell her to be quiet, Seungwoo pressed on it again. "Do you?"

Hoseok sighed, looking away. "Not necessarily, no, but I've never spoken to him. I have nothing against him, for now." He shrugged.

Taehyung sighed, trying his best to ignore them whilst he carried on with his work, making sure his elbow didn't knock into Seungwoo's by accident. He breathed in violently, making sure he wasn't breathing too loudly. And it worked, until he ran out of breath. He hadn't thought this far ahead. What was he supposed to do now? Jimin watched in anticipation, worrying about him from afar. 

And, all at once, Taehyung let out a huge load of air in the opposite direction of Seungwoo - thank god - and he thought it was fine, until Seungwoo glared at him. "Didn't I tell you to be quiet? Fuckin' 'ell."

Yewon gasped, once again. "S-Seungwoo!"

Seungwoo just rolled his eyes. "By the way, Taehyung, you've got that question wrong." He sighed loudly. 

---;---

"I can never do anything right, Jimin! Do you understand how stressful everything is? And you're my only friend." He said, as if that was a bad thing. "Don't get me wrong, you're great, but I feel really lonely at school..." He hung his head low, ashamed of himself.

"Tae, Seungwoo is just being a jerk. That's what he's been doing for ages, I've seemn him around before. He was bullying another kid, I think his name was Daniel, a few months back. They're friends now, but that's beside the point. What I'm saying is, he's just being an idiot and I say don't bother with him."

Taehyung looked at him, his eyes empty. "I-It's not as easy as that, Jiminnie. I sit next to him now, he'll make my life a living hell! You don't understand, Jimin, you never will..." He shook his head, sighing. "It's whatever, I'll get over it. I always do." He said with a sad smile. Jimin scoffed under his breath, but to his luck, Taehyung heard it. "Am I boring you, Jimin? I'm sorry, I bore everyone. Everyone'd be better off without me."

"Tae, don't you dare." Jimin grabbed his wrist before he could walk away, being careful about how tightly he was gripping onto it, since he didn't want to hurt Taehyung too much, but he also didn't want his pain to end. "Please. I care about you, so much. Don't listen to what anyone thinks, Taehyung, because I think you're the best."

"Yeah, well..." Taehyung softly pushed Jimin's chest away. "In the real world, you've got to admit that people just...don't like you. However, I think Seungwoo's case is more than just 'he doesn't like me'. He wants me dead." Taehyung's voice went deep, scaring Jimin slightly, but he didn't seem phased since, well, Taehyung wasn't wrong. The way Seungwoo spoke, the way he looked at Taehyung, the way he hated Taehyung's every move. Seungwoo definitely seemed to have a bone to pick with Taehyung. Jimin just couldn't tell what it was, since the Taehyung he knew wouldn't hurt anyone unless he really needed to. Sure, he hated many people and he ignored them here and there, but he'd never engage in a fist-fight.

"Don't say that, Tae, I'm sure it's nothing." Jimin was sure it was more than just nothing. He wanted to know why Seungwoo hated Taehyung so much, but the only problem was that nobody could hear him, nor see him. It was as if he didn't exist to anyone but Taehyung. And, even if it sounded weird, Taehyung liked it that way. Jimin was his friend, nobody else's. They didn't deserve someone as nice as Park Jimin. "Besides, who cares what that guy thinks, anyway? He's not even that attractive, Taehyung, be honest. I doubt anyone even likes him. Plus, you've got me! That's the best you could have. No, I'm joking, but still. I'm pretty good, right?" Jimin smiled, and Taehyung smiled, too.

"Yeah." Taehyung grinned. "Even if I don't have friends, I'll always have you. That's all I need," He whispered as the bell for 5th period went, sighing. "We - I need to go." Jimin smiled. He'll just stick to being Taehyung's shadow for now. Sure, he couldn't stand up to the bullies, but he'd always be by Taehyung's side. And he was fine with that. 

---;---

yO

im conflicted

should i buy schxxl out (out + in) and we young

or get schxxl out (out + in) with posters sigh

i think im gonna get the second option, and then get we young next month when i get my spends again but my faves may come back again sigh

this is the problem with being multifandom eek