《12》

"TaeTae?" Jimin asked as he stepped into the room as he walked home. He walked home alone, since Taehyung was gone by the time he had packed his things. He didn't want to ask him straight away, because he assumed that it would've been annoying, since Taehyung usually gets annoyed at Jimin whenever he asked him about things like that. He likes his privacy. "Are you okay?"

"'M fine." Came his whispered voice, and Jimin just stared at the door with a blank look on his face. Was he really fine? He wanted to ask, but he also didn't want Jimin to get angry at him, because that wasn't a pretty sight whatsoever. His hand was on the doorknob, and he twisted it slightly to try and get Taehyung to notice that he wanted to come in; so Taehyung could tell him whether he was allowed in or not. Sadly, it was the latter as Taehyung spoke up. "No, don't come in. Please."

Although he wanted to go in and ask him what was wrong, he respected his wish and walked away with his head hung low. He felt semi-betrayed, although this happened a lot. He just cast the door a look of disgust before going back to the living room to do the homework that Taehyung would, probably, forget to do. 

He carefully took the paper out of his bag and began doing it carefully answering questions like Taehyung would, making sure the handwriting would look similar, if not the same.

Question 1:
What do you aspire to be in life?

Taehyung had always wanted to die, but Jimin couldn't put that. Instead, he put 'singer', since he had spoken about wanting to sing. 

Question 2:
What do you feel about yourself?

This was a no-brainer. He put that he felt very low about himself, hoping that the teacher would pull him aside, and speak to him about it. 

Question 3:
What is 3x + 4 if x = 5?

Jimin pondered for a second, biting his pen. He placed it to the paper as he scribbled down a bad looking '19'. "It'll do." He whispered to himself.

"What'll do?" Taehyung's sleepy voice called, and Jimin panicked as he placed the piece of paper under some others. A reply of 'nothing' could be heard as Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Fuck off, I saw you doing something, and my homework's not in my bag. Hand it over, thot." 

Jimin stifled a laugh before returning back to his normal, resting bitch-face look. "No, I'm gonna do it for you, so you can get them right."

"Your writing isn't even the same."

"It is..." He trailed off, but there wasn't much point, if he was being honest with himself. 

"No, it's not, you cunt." Taehyung told him with a frown plastered to his face; Jimin noted that he was angry, so if he said something that he didn't agree with -- even if he only disagreed a little -- he'd fucking kill him. "Let me do it."

"It is the same, you know why." Jimin shook his head, but Taehyung still didn't believe him, so he decided to drop it. "Just let me do it, it's fine, don't worry about it."

"You might do it wrong."

"No, I won't."

"YOU WILL! YOU DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME, JIMIN! YOU'RE JUST A FRIEND!"

"TaeTae, calm down."

He squinted at Jimin. "Don't fucking 'TaeTae' me, Jimin, get out." 

Giving him a look of hurt, he slowly retracted his chair. He pulled out the piece of paper and placed the pen atop it as he casted him one last look before getting a glass of water from the fridge, before leaving, not forgetting to whisper once last "I'm sorry". 

[ _____________ ]

Taehyung had been really aggressive lately, and Jimin had no idea why. He hadn't said anything to him, had he? He seemed fine just yesterday, did someone say something at school? Jimin wasn't following Taehyung around, because he feared that Taehyung was mad at him, and Taehyung being mad at him is never a good thing, so Jimin always tries to avoid it when he can. This time, he was able to semi-avoid him, and he took every chance that he could. Thankfully, this deemed successful, since Taehyung didn't really want to speak to him, either.

So, it brings us to Jimin, sitting alone in his room. It wasn't really his room, it was just an old room that Taehyung never used before, so he let Jimin stay there. Whenever Taehyung was mad at him, he'd revoke the use of that room, however; this time, he just didn't want to see him at all, so he just left him. Which, to be honest, wasn't the worst thing.

 "Jimin?" Taehyung called, his voice suddenly going quiet. "Are you alright? Can I come in?"

"No; and yes." He called back, and Taehyung immediately came through the door. He just walked in and stared at Jimin blankly.

"...I'm..sorry." Jimin creased his eyebrows together in confusion, not quite sure what he was talking about. He laughed, and Taehyung finally got the message. "I feel bad for shutting you out earlier. I just didn't feel like talking to anyone." 

"Okay.." Jimin whispered, yet Taehyung still felt bad. He had shut out his only friend. His friend that he been with him through thick and thin. Jimin was trying his best -- his hardest -- and then Taehyung just shut him out with no reasonable excuse. Of course, Jimin was mad, but he didn't tell Taehyung; because he already felt guilty enough. "It's okay, I'm not mad."

Lies.

But he couldn't tell him the truth, it'd make things worse.

"Thank you for being here with me."

"It's okay." He smiled, and for once; Taehyung felt safe.

___________

hihi

so it's my birthday in 2 days bUT MY LIFE IS SUCH A MESS?? like i've been crying myself to sleep for the past 4+ days, i'VE ******** myselF AND IM JUST,,, I WANT TO DIE

but like nobody cares so im gonna go lmao stan pristin