《14》

Taehyung had spent the next few days avoiding Seungwoo. For the most part, anyway. Seungwoo would sometimes bump into him, blaming Taehyung for it, but apart from that, he managed to not talk to him whatsoever, which was a good thing. For Taehyung, anyway. It seemed that Seungwoo wanted to get on Taehyung's nerves, which raged Jimin greatly. What he would give to be able to teach Seungwoo a lesson.

Alas, he cannot. And so he settles for just glaring at him from a distance.

Albeit, there was one thing - if he could only pick one - that really got on Jimin's nerves. The fact that everyone liked Seungwoo and his crew, as if they were angels sent down from heaven. Which, if you got to know Taehyung's side, was ultimately false. If anything, they were more like the devil rather than angels. If Seungwoo could find a way to annoy Taehyung, he'd do it, no matter where he was. And, in all honesty, Taehyung pitied him. The only thing he could do was annoy Taehyung - and to Taehyung himself, that sounded really sad, to put it in words everyone could understand.

Thankfully, the bell rang for the end of the day, and Taehyung grabbed his bag as he could and darted for the door, sighing as he got outside. Finally, he could breathe. "Hey, gay boy! Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Nevermind. He fought the urge to look back, since it was only small. If anything, he'd rather do anything than turn around and face the wrath of Ong Seungwoo, even though Taehyung hadn't even done anything to him, nor his pathetic excuse of friends. He didn't give a shit about them, why would he get into their business? It didn't concern him. "I was talking to you, fag, respond to me." He heard Seungwoo either tut or click his tongue in annoyance. Not wanting to anger him anymore, he turned around slowly.

"What?" He answered short and snappy, and Seungwoo had a sort of disgusted look on his face. "What is it that you want?" In response, Seungwoo let out a noise that Taehyung could only presume was meant to be a snort. Taehyung swore he heard steps coming closer. He tried to move, but was paralysed to the spot. He couldn't breathe either. Whatever Seungwoo was about to do, Taehyung hoped it was quick.

"Wow," Seungwoo scoffed, looking at Taehyung - the shaking, hyperventilating mess that he was - in all his glory. "You're weak, ain't ya? Well, there are worse people here, so get used to it, faggot. I'm not even that bad compared to some people,"

_________________

Taehyung wishes Seungwoo was wrong. Oh boy, does he wish. The next morning, as soon as he walks through the school gates, Daehwi looks at him, eyes squinted. Taehyung looks back at him, except his expression is much softer than that of Daehwi's. Daehwi snarls before spitting, "So. I assume you're this 'Taehyung' my friend, Seungwoo's, been talking about." Swallowing, Taehyung managed to nod, weakly. "Well, everything he's said seems to fit you, I'd say." He simply says, and Taehyung doesn't even want to know what Seungwoo's been saying about him. 

Taehyung breathes in deeply, and hears Jimin's voice telling him not to do whatever it is he's about to do. Taehyung being Taehyung, he does it anyway. "What things did he say?" Taehyung asked, still shaking. He felt terrified out of his mind - who wouldn't be terrified? Granted, Taehyung was at least 5cm taller than Daehwi, but he still managed to scare the shit out of him. 

Daehwi just let out a laugh. "Oh, just a few things. Nothing important nor anything you need to know about, Tae." At that moment, Taehyung swore he had never heard anyone have so much anger embedded within one sentence before. "Thus, I will not tell you. It does not concern you. What I will say, is that if you get on his bad side, you won't wake up to tell others about it." 

'Taehyung, don't worry, it's just an empty threat.'

'But what if it's not? What if he really means it? What if he will kill me if I anger him anymore? I know I say I want to die a lot, but now I'm having second thoughts, Jimin.' 

'It's okay, Taehyung. Don't worry, I swear, he won't do anything. His parents are poor, remember? They'll do anything to keep him in that school. If he attacks another student, he's out of the school, and they can't afford for that to happen. Believe you me.'

"You got that, you fucking idiot, or do I need to repeat it to you?" He asked with such force, Taehyung could almost feel tears welling up, but he managed to will them away.  

"N-No, I got it." Daehwi just snorted at him, either because of how scared he was or because of his stutter. Frankly, he didn't want to know. "P-Please leave me alone," 

Daehwi grabbed Taehyung's tie, pulling him closer. "Listen, shrimp. If you ever say anything bad to Seungwoo or any one of our friends, I'll make sure you don't live the next day. Don't test me, I never make empty threats." And with that, he walked off.

______________________

henlo i'm sorry this was so short eek