《9》

It had been 2 weeks since that occurred, and Taehyung wanted to die. Not like he wanted to before, but he wanted to die A LOT more now. Especially since his class had been telling him that he was fat, even though he weighed 56kg. It had been having a really negative effect on him, but not one of them cared. Aside from the teacher, but they couldn't really say anything since it wasn't their problem, presumably.

"Tae," Jimin whispered, rubbing his arm awkwardly, but Jimin would do anything to make sure he felt safe, no matter what it was. Since, well, he couldn't really feel pain anyway. He could do anything he wanted, as long as Taehyung thought about it. "Tae, I'm sorry, but I can't do anything. Believe me, if I could, I would've."

"I know that, Ji, I just..." Taehyung frowned, struggling to say the words he knew Jimin knew he was going to say. "I'm sorry," He tightly closed his eyes, fighting back those tears he knew would fall from his eyes at any second. "I'm sorry, I just -- I don't know what I'm meant to do."

"I've said we could go to a counsellor, but, if you're not willing, then I won't force you," Jimin flashed a small smile, and for once, Taehyung felt safe, although he knows that if he goes to counselling, they'd tell him things he knows, but doesn't want to know.

--

The next day at school is living hell for Kim Taehyung. All the kids, though it's namely Milo and Kyle, keep yelling at him; telling him that he's a murderer for killing his parents in the car crash, when he knows he didn't but he still tells himself he did. It just affects him more, for some reason, when people tell him that face-to-face. When he tells himself, it's different to when people tell it to him, but he has no idea why.

Taehyung slowly sat down in his seat, looking around to see who could possibly ruin his day, but to his luck, so far, it was only Eunwoo and Siyeon who were in the classroom and they didn't really speak to him or the class in general, so he was fine.

He would have been fine.

If Kyle didn't walk through the door right then. 

Taehyung sighed. He couldn't have one day without being bullied, could he? Sure, he expected more people to come into the classroom since the teacher, Johyun, couldn't really teach the class if there were only 3 people in the actual class. Then again, Johyun couldn't teach the class anyway because they were rowdy as fuck. They would refuse to do what they were told, and Johyun couldn't calm them down, and honestly, Taehyung was confused as to why she hadn't been fired yet.

Kyle walked past Taehyung's chair, and Taehyung breathed in, hoping he'd just walk past; but with Taehyung's luck, Kyle hit his head and sat down in his chair and proceeded to flirt with Eunwoo and Siyeon, albeit it was mostly Eunwoo. 

Taehyung chuckled. Only he knew they were in a relationship with each other. He looked over at Jimin, who seemed as clueless as he. After a while, all the other students began flocking in, and Johyun decided to start the lesson with much difficulty, and at times -- Taehyung really pitied her. He wanted to say something to the head-teacher, but if he did, Johyun would, most likely, be told to leave the school; which he didn't want since she was one of the nicer teachers, along with Hyuna and that.

Taehyung gripped onto his pencil and frowned. He never liked the way he gripped things; since he had hypermobile joints, which meant his fingers bent in a weird way, resulting in his sloppy handwriting that always kept him behind in primary; since the teachers would have to ask what his writing said, which pissed him off. It also didn't help that he couldn't write for extended lengths of time without his hands getting 'tired' so that always made him behind on the lessons since he couldn't write that much. 

All the other students, of course, teased him for that. They never really let Taehyung live in peace, to put it in terms everyone can understand.

Taehyung gripped onto the pencil harder, which caused his hands to hurt, so he yelped quietly, but people on his table looked up.

"What was that?" Jiae, one of the three girls on his table asked, slightly shaken by the sudden noise, and Taehyung wanted to dissapear right there and then. 

He fucked up. He had one job, and that was to be quiet so people don't make fun of him. Well, he failed. Good going, Taehyung.

"It was Taehyung being an idiot," One of the guys, Byansu, exclaimed and Jiae just looked back and forth between them. Taehyung; Byansu. Byansu; Taehyung. "He grabbed onto h-his pencil too hard." Byansu explained to them all, laughing in between; causing him to stutter, which made Taehyung furrow his eyebrows, since if he stuttered, he'd be dragged down, but since Byansu was popular, that wasn't the case, unfortunately.

"Okay..?" Jiae trailed off, not really caring too much, and Taehyung smiled at this; he just wished everybody was like this. Not caring too much about what he did, and not making a massive deal out of it. Everyone does that once in their life, you needn't hype it up just because it's a certain person you like to pick on. 

Amitsu, one of Byansu's friends, finally spoke up. "Byansu, don't be so hard on him. You don't recall when you did it that one time?"

All of a sudden, Byansu's face became red. "S-Shut up," and he became silent for the remainder of the lesson, thanks to Taehyung's seemingly non-existent luck.

Taehyung still didn't believe it. He wanted to thank Amitsu for saving him, but when he thought about doing so, he didn't really think he should do it. One, it's really cringy and out of the blue, since he didn't even know Amitsu that well. Two, it would just be really awkward, because nine times out of ten, when Taehyung thanked someone, they'd stand there in silence for about 10 seconds before the person admitted that they had somewhere to be - which usually wasn't the case, but you know.

--

"That was horrible." Taehyung muttered to his only real friend, Jimin. Jimin was really the only person who had to deal with Taehyung's shit 24/7, but that was because, without Taehyung, Jimin wouldn't even exist, so he was forced to deal with him whether he liked it or not.

"It wasn't as bad as it could've been," Jimin tried to cheer his friend up, but he seemed futile as Taehyung just frowned again.

"Still..could've been better."

"Everything could've been better with you."

"You're not wrong there."

And, for once, Taehyung smiled widely with all his teeth showing -- something he hadn't done since his parents were with him, and that was the main reason he hadn't. However, he felt that he liked Jimin enough for him to see this smile; since he wasn't self-concious around Jimin. Because Jimin cared. 

Jimin cared about him. Jimin wouldn't offend him. Jimin wouldn't call him out for having that chipped tooth, because he, too, had one, and that was Taehyung's little detail that he, himself added to make him more personal to him.

"Exactly," Jimin said once the silence had passed and he patted Taehyung's thigh. "Come on, you've got that homework to do."

"I'm not up for it."

"Taehyung!"

"Fine." He huffed, and he and his 'friend' went to do his homework, but Taehyung wasn't really concentrating on his homework. He was too focused on Jimin. He was almost too focused, that he forgot that Jimin didn't really exist to anyone else.