《11》

Kyeongha didn't seem like that nice of a person to Taehyung at the start, but now; he realised how shitty his personality was.

He was part of a gang. This gang, even though they were called 'TopSecret', really liked to put their name everywhere. On the teacher's whiteboard, they'd yell it in the corridors, place post-it-notes on the back of students - everything. They really wanted to get their name known. So much so, that they made innocent students join them.

It was so ridiculous, but thankfully, nobody had asked him yet. Sure, he didn't want them to; but even if they did, he had a great line to use. The teachers, even though they put their name out everywhere, took no notice of them. They, obviously, saw nothing wrong with it. It baffled Taehyung's mind - it really did. Taehyung had had enough of them promoting their group when nobody even did anything about it. Everyone who saw the posters either walked past them, or laughed.

Despite that, they still had a reasonable amount of members, and they're feared by most people.

Junghwan glanced over at Taehyung's work. "God, you're such a bod..." He muttered to himself, and Taehyung just looked at him.

"W-What...?" This was the first time he had built up the courage to speak to any of them before, and 5 people from behind them gasped.

"Did he..."

"Did he really just speak to Junghwan?"

Dayoung just stared at them with a blank look on her face. "Pardon? Why is he so special?"

Junghoon coughed. "He's part of a very popular group within school."

Dayoung snorted. "They don't sound that popular," She laughed and everyone went dead silent. "Anyway! Is anyone actually going to answer this? It's real fuckin' easy."

Hyeongin looked at her, with his mouth hung open. "Miss - are you allowed to swear like that?"

She giggled quietly. "I don't fuckin' know, probably not." She answered with a blank look on her face. "Does anyone know?"

Taehyung did. But his anxiety didn't care. He was prohibited from putting his hand up. He can't do it.

"Taehyung? Since you look like the only one who's focused." She answered blankly. Taehyung looked around the classroom, focusing his attention on Jimin, who stuck his thumb up at his friend, signalling for him to answer her, but his mouth wouldn't open. His face started to heat up, and his head spun. It wasn't even a hard question. The teacher looked at him for a few seconds, wondering if he was going to answer. Once 5 seconds had passed and she just sighed. "Okay, nevermind."

He thanked the lord.

Jimin just smiled at him from behind.

'You're doing well,' Jimin mouthed to him, and Taehyung shot him a faint smile, as to not set attention unto him from smiling at himself.

'Thanks.' He mouthed back, as he tried his best to ignore the arrogant comments coming from people.

Hyeongin snorted under his breath. 

______________________

"Jimin, I can't do this anymore." Taehyung told him, and Jimin just listened contently, wondering where he was going with this statement. "I've...had enough."

"Tae, you're not going where I think you're going with this, are you?" He questioned, which was stupid of him, because he knows what Taehyung's like.

Taehyung gave him that look, and he just sighed. "Maybe." Jimin gave him a blank expression, trying to portray that he didn't like that idea. He didn't like the idea of Taehyung hurting himself because of what others have said to him.

Those things weren't even true.

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders at him, casting an expression that couldn't be read. "Tae, please, don't do anything."

He sighed. "But...those people. They're right. If they weren't right, then why would they say those things?"

Shit. He really believed them. Soon, it would be too late.

"Tae, they're not right, I swear. They're just saying it for no reason. You're not fat, nor ugly. Please, don't believe them, they're wrong." 

"No, Jiminie, you're wrong. If I wasn't those things -- which I am -- then they'd like me. I'd be accepted by them. Obviously, I'm not, which is why they're telling me that I'm fat. Because I am fat, Jiminie."

Jimin frowned and shook his head.

"Taehyung, if you're not going to listen, I can't help."

He gave a long, long sigh in response as he didn't make any eye contact. "You're not helping much anyway."

Jimin gasped. "I'm helping you realise that what they're saying is absolute bullshit!"

Taehyung got up as he exhaled and just stood there. Seemingly waiting for someone. He gave Jimin a side glance before leaving the room, still shaking his head.

"You're an idiot." Jimin heard him say.