《15》

hello dna is a bop pass it on

but, like, pied piper is the superior b side.

______________

He swallowed harshly, coughing as the pills went down the wrong way. "Fuck this," He said weakly, hating himself for how weak he was being. I mean, they're just fucking pills, right? How hard can they be? You just put them in your mouth, have some water, and swallow. That's all it is. Not for Taehyung, apparently. No matter how long he was taking, however, Jimin couldn't get mad at him. Taehyung had always his star, his sun, and even his moon - he could never hate him for whatever he did. He'd always be by his side, and that's what Taehyung loved about him. "Jimin, I can't do this."

Jimin took his head, smiling a genuine smile at him for once. "Then don't," His hand found Taehyung's, squeezing it gently, "You know, if you take those pills, I won't be by your side anymore."

Taehyung spat whatever was in his mouth out immediately. "W-What? Really? T-Then I won't take them! They can't make me!"

"Precisely. Don't do anything they're forcing you to. Minah and Hyeri? They're dickheads. I never liked them anyway." Taehyung sighed.

"I mean..." He frowned. "I don't like them either, but you don't have to be so mean. Sure, they're not very nice people, but neither are we, really. To some people, I'm the worst people alive."

"Who said that?" Jimin perked up, listening closely.

Taehyung placed the pills away in the nearest cupboard. "Oh, you know, Lee Daehwi. That fucking dickhead."

Jimin cracked his knuckles. "Okay."

Turning around, Taehyung's trainers skid across the floor, making noises that neither of them particularly liked very much. "Jimin, babe, you can't say anything to him anyway. Everyone just refuses to accept your existence, for whatever reason I do not know. If I tried to tell them that you're talking to them, then they'd call me names like mentally ill and shit," His voice was a growl; Taehyung didn't even know his voice could go that deep, surprisingly.

Jimin stopped in his tracks, staring at him with a blank face. He didn't know what to say. His hand paused mid-air as he was about to grab a water bottle. "Oh." His voice came out as a mere whisper, and he felt weak. His legs turned to jelly. How can Taehyung have this effect on him so easily? Did he know he had this effect? "I'm sorry, Tae. The people in your class are real dickheads. Gosh, I'd give anything to have a bloody word or two with them. Those cunts." His voice, too, turned into a dark growl. Without him noticing, Jimin's eyebrows had furrowed together.

Cradling Jimin's hands, Taehyung began shaking. "Jimin, you have nothing to be sorry for. It's sort of okay for me to not have any friends. I have you, and that's all I need. You're the best friend anyone could ask for." Not being able to do anything else, Jimin smiled, and Taehyung felt warm.

Sure, people called him insane, but if this was what it's like to be different, he'd take it over than being like Seungwoo any day. At least Taehyung was happy and had better things to do than interfere with other peoples' lives. At least Taehyung had someone to love, and that they loved him just as much back. At least Taehyung was going to get somewhere in life, unlike the people in his class. They just spoke about the latest person who had broken up with them, whilst Taehyung was just trying to stay sane by talking to his best friend, Jimin.

He wasn't harming anyone, unlike Seungwoo and Daehwi who had beaten people up before, so why do people always tend to hurt people like Taehyung and Jimin? God knows. Taehyung and Jimin were happy in their own little world, Seungwoo and Daehwi weren't.

"Hey," A small voice whispered, and-oh. "I-I'm friends with Daehwi, but I'm sorry for everything he's said to you are your friends. I heard you mention Jimin - is that his name? - before, seems like a cool guy from what I've heard. It'd be cool to get to know him,"