8

Arthit and his friends are currently take a lunch at the canteen with their boyfriends when suddenly he get a call from Boom, Tia's boyfriend, that his cousin hospitalized. Arthit dropped his phone. Too shocked. Without word, he drag Kongpop with him. Kongpop in the other hand, chocked his coffee when Arthit suddenly pull his hand to stand up.

"Oon?"

Kongpop really want to ask why his boyfriend act so rush suddenly. But he swallow his word when he saw Arthit worried face. He only follow Arthit, not before made a phone gesture with his hand to Aim. Nodding his head, Aim let Kongpop go.

Arthit run like a madman in the hospital's hall. Kongpop tailing behind him. He found Boom stiffly standing in front of operation room. His white shirt stained with blood. Arthit trembling. He nearly cry when bad thought crossing his mind. A big and warm hand intertwinning his, calming him. He look up and found Kongpop smile warmly at him.

"Boom"

Boom look up. He threw himself to Arthit, hug him tight. Arthit hug him back.

"P'Arthit.....P'Arthit...."

Boom can only chanted Arthit name. Over and over. He really freak out. Sad, angry, worry, all mixed  in his mind.
Arthit let Boom to calm down first. For him, Boom is a little brother. He worried his little cousin, Tia, but right now, he have to calm this guy first before ask about Tia.

Arthit help Boom to sit down once he calmed down. Kongpop sit on Boom's other side. Arthit hold Boom's hand tight.

"Tell us, Boom"

Take a deep breath, Boom open his mouth to speak. He tighten his grip on Arthit's hand.

"I supposed to pick up Tia after her class this afternoon. Her class end before lunch so she phone me and we dicided to have a date. I ask her to wait a bit longer because i still have some stuff to do at school and i will be late. She said okay"

Arthit bite his lips to hold his pain when Boom accidentally nailling his hand.

"When i got there, at our meet up point, i saw many people. I got curious and worry because i didn't see Tia. I look for her and finally i saw her-"

Boom chocked.

"-lay on street. Motionless. Blood everywhere. I can't barely hear what other people said. My mind went auto pilot to bring her here. I just caught some words. Hit and run. I don't know who did that. I'm so sorry, P'. I'm so sorry. If only i got there faster. I'm sorry, P'"

Arthit embrace him once more. He shocked, of course.

"Not your fault, Boom. Thank you for bring her here. We can only hope there is nothing bad happen to her"

Boom nodding in his arm.
The door suddenly open. Arthit and Boom stand up.

"Who is her relatives?"
"I'm her cousin. Her parents on their bussiness trip. I'm on charge. What happen?"
"She lost too much blood -Arthit and Boom hold their breath- but everything under control now. We can handle it. We will move her to a ward soon. You all can meet her there"

As soon as the doctor leave, Arthit and Boom fall back on their seat. Boom cry silently on Arthit's shoulder.

Kongpop silently take a seat next to his boyfriend, embrace Arthit in one arm. Arthit snuggle his head on his boyfriend's neck. It's kinda cute when he see Arthit snuggle while keep Boom balanced in Arthit's embrace.

30 minutes later, they move to the ward to see Tia. Arthit forced his smile when he saw his cousin. Tia look so pale.

"I swear. I will find the culprit. If something bad happen to Tia, i will kill that person. I swear, Kong"

Kongpop silently agreed his boyfriend. He hated when his family and friends got hurt. He will find the bastard who try to lay their finger on the person he cherish. Kongpop hold his boyfriend's hand tightly.

"We will find them, P'. We will"

Aim put down his phone. Kongpop just inform him about what really happen.

"Aim"

Aim look up at his boyfriend. Earth frown when he see Aim forced his smile.

"Tell us what happen, Aim"
"Kongpop, inform us, he cannot go back to hazing activity like his plan today. P'Arthit also cannot go. He asked 5th year to lead today. P'Knott, you are in charge of the leader today"

Knott blinked when Aim mention his name.

"Me? Why?"
"Tia -paused- hospitalized. Hit and run"
"WHAT?!?!?!?!"

Their scream echoed on the canteen. Other students, mainly 3rd 4th and 5th year, look at them weirdly. But they ignore it.

"Can we see them after hazing activity today?"
"Let's meet at the gate at 5pm. We can go there together"

Nodding agreely, they prepare to go to cheering room. Rome parted away. He went back to find his best friend, Emma, and inform her about what happen today.