23

Toey sighing  for nth time. Ready or not, he have to open the pandora box that he and Ohm kept for 2 years long. True, it is painful, even for himself. He himself watching, being a witness, Arthit who struggle between death and alive that time. Honestly, he really didn't want to open the box. But the peoples in front of him have a right to know the truth. They are Arthit's family after all.

"Just do it"

Ohm's voice break the silent between them. Toey look up to his husband as Ohm walk down the stairs.  Understand the turmoil in Toey's eyes, Ohm gave him a gentle kiss on his forehead before take a seat next to him.

"I saw Arthit gave an envelope to Kongpop. Arthit decided to tell Kongpop. All of it. And this is our time to tell their family"

Ohm take Toey's hand, hold it tight.

"I will tell my part. And you will tell your part. Let's avoiding that nightmare"

Toey nodding agreely.

Ohm open his mouth to tell the story. His part.

"That day, 2 years ago, me and my son, Tee, found Arthit. Dying........."

FLASHBACK

2 Years Ago

Ohm gruntle when he saw his son running and jumping happily into the water. Today he had to take care of his son. Toey had a morning shift in hospital. It is his turn to look after their son. He shakes his head and take a seat on the sand. He take his son to the beach today. He had promised to the boy if he got "A" in calculus. And he really got it. Ohm begin to think that his son only study hard for the prize. Oh, he will love to smack his son's head later. He took some picture of his son. Toey will love it for sure.

"My, is he really 15 years old? He is more like 5 years old"

Shakes head, pitying himself. His head snapped at his son's direction when he heard Tee called him desperately. He rushed to his son. Afraid that something bad happen to his only son. But he frozen when he saw Tee try hard to drag someone out from the water. Someone bigger than his son.

"Dad!!! Help!!!"

Come out from his state before, he quickly help his son. Lay down the man on the sand. Quickly examine the condition.

"Shit!"

Tee startled. He rarely heard his father cursed. And this is scare him.

"Let's go, son"

Tee followed his father to the car. His father arranging the man at the back seat. He slide to the passenger seat. His father start to drive.

"Call hospital. Request for the operation room. Emergency"

Nodding, he dial the hospital number.

"Hello, Tee Pawat speaking. Ohm Pawat requested for operation room now. We found someone is dying. Emergency situation. Thank you"

Ended the call, he saw his father worried face. His father speed up after he confirmed that the hospital do his request.

"Go!!!"

Tee screamed to the nurses who waiting for their arrival. He then hurriedly run to the front desk leave his father to deal with them.

"Nong Tee" The front desk's nurse greet him
"Prepare everything. Emergency. Where's mom?"
"Doct Toey in his office. He just finished his round"
"Thank you"

He run to his mother's office. Banging the door open.

"MOM!?!"

Toey jumping a bit, surprised at Tee's epic entrance.