10

Since 2 years ago, 3rd, 4th and 5th year engineering students get used to see Kongpop and Arthit's gangs hundled together and make ruckus at the canteen. But it is so different today. Sure the gangs hundled together, but they are quiet. Too quiet. The students certain that the gangs plotting something.

"THAT'S IT!!!"

The thunderous voice from Toota startled all of them.

"Shiaa!!!!! Ai Toot!!! Sit down!!!"

Toota sit down and they continue to talk quietly.
It is a bit weird to see the gangs without their leader. Usually, Arthit and Kongpop will be with them. To control the psycho, like Arthit always say.

"DEAL!!!!"

The students look at them weirdly when they cheer themself.

"There they are!!!"

All of people at the canteen swift their attention to the place Rome has pointed. Arthit and Kongpop walk together to the canteen.

"Get them!!!"

Hurriedly the gangs get the couple. Arthit and Kongpop, cannot react fast when their friends suddenly appear and grab them and then separate them in 2 different way.

"OE!!!!"
"ALAI WAH!!!! KONG!!!!"

And the students suddenly shut their mouth and blinking. The canteen grew silent.

"Why suddenly i think that the senior kidnapped P'Kongpop and the junior kidnapped P'Arthit?"

Emma's question echoing the silent canteen.

"HUH?!?!"

Emma ignore the shocked students. Her attention back to the person in front of her.

"Do you know something, P'Porsch? You are P'Bright's friend, right?"
"I don't know. Maybe you should ask Rome"

Emma rolled her eyes.

"Rome with P'Kongpop's gang who kidnapped P'Arthit. After he dating P'Bright, Rome always spend his time with his boyfriend"
"Lets just say that only Rome's presence can tamed Ai Bright"
"Damn right, P'!"

Porsch laugh with Emma. Completely ignore their surrounding.

Arthit feel nervous. After he separated away from his boyfriend, Aim, Wad, Tew and Rome dragged him to the empty classroom. His juniors cornered him. Aim look at him, grinning.

"P'Arthit, tell me something i don't know?"

Wad and Tew whack his head who just open his mouth.

"OWW!!!
"Ask properly!"

Rome push the seniors away. He grab Arthit's hand. His finger touch silver band on Arthit's ring finger.

"You have something to explain to us, P'. How long have both of you hide this great news from us?"

Arthit shift uncomfortable. He knew he and Kongpop had to explain all to their friends. But not this fast. 

"Umm.... I didn't mean to hide it. It just.....we have no right time yet....to tell you about this"
"So?"
"Fine. We are engaged. Happy?"

Arthit grumbling, blushing and then look away. He suddenly got a group hug from his juniors. Awkwardly, he pats their head.

"Aww, P'. Thats so great news. Ah, i wonder how about the others"

Arthit completely forgot that his boyfriend is with his psycho friends.

"Kong, i pray for your safety"

Arthit murmured softly. He force his smile, knowing his friend's antics.

Kongpop look at his 4 seniors in front of him. Inside, he is happy that Arthit being dragged by his friends. At least, his friends are normal. But, he have to face this friends of his boyfriend. He is lucky that Knott is the normal one between them.

"So, Kongpop"
"Krub, P'?"
"Do you have something to tell us? Something so important that you forgot to share to us"

Kongpop furrowed his eyebrows. He have no idea what his seniors talking about.

"Tell what, P'?"

Prem whacked his head. He hissed in pain.

'Damn! P'Prem! Must he hit me thats hard!'

Rubbing his head, he eyeing the seniors. Prem glaring dagger at him. Bright grinning at him. Toota, for some weird reason, he saw sparkling flower behind him. Kongpop blinking, shake his head.

'Must be my imagination'

He saw Knott look at him calmly, waiting patiently for him to say something.

Kongpop recalled his memory, but he have no idea.

"Really, P'. I don't know what are you talking about"

Sigh, Knott grab his hand. Really, this junior of his, can be so idiot sometimes. He then pointed at the silver band on his ring finger.

"Ah! How long have been you all knew it?"
"Yesterday?"

Nodding his head, Kongpop smile and fiddling his ring.

"It happen few months ago. At our 2nd anniversary. Like last year, we have family dinner. My and his family. It is like family gathering. Few days before the gathering, i went to Rojnapat Resident, to ask their permition, to take Ai Oon. To be with me. He didn't know because he is busy with all of you P'. They ask me, make sure that i'm not play with Oon. We all knew that Oon is only child they have. They saw my determination, agreed, and expect me to be their in law. So, i then tell the families about my plan. And then, at the anniversary dinner, i propose Ai Oon. And yes, P'Bright. We are officially engaged"

Kongpop immediately shut Bright up when he saw his senior start to open his mouth. Grinning, Bright went to hug him.

"Congratulation, Nong. You are really brave man"

Prem and Knott patted his shoulder, smile at him. Toota squealling.

"Show me the pictures, Nong Kongpop~"

Nodding, Kongpop take out his phone. The seniors surrounding him. He show them the picture when he and Arthit got engaged.

Maya take a walk around 3rd years building when she suddenly hear Kongpop's voice. She walk closer to hear it clearly.

"...........then, at the anniversary dinner, i propose Ai Oon. And yes, P'Bright. We are officially engaged"

'P'Kongpop already engaged?! Who the hell is this Oon girl?! It can't be!? P'Kongpop must be mine!!"

Gritted her teeth, she rushed to leave.
If she stay a bit longer, she will know that Oon is not a girl. If she stay a bit longer, she will know that Arthit rushed to rescue his fiance from his psycho friends. And she will know, how Kongpop always call Arthit with Ai Oon.