EPILOGUE

Arthit walked calmly in the lobby. Both of his hand already claimed by his twin sons. His 5 years old twin sons holding his hands tightly while they walk happily and sucking the lollipop that he bought before they got to Kongpop's family factory. He look down at his sons. His and Kongpop's heir. He smile warmly. His little family is completed now. He, Kongpop, and their twin son.

3 years after their marriage, Arthit suddenly asked him about a baby. Kongpop, after make sure that his wife recovery enough, take him to meet Toey and asked about the procedure to have a baby like the doct has. A month later, they meet a woman that will help them to grew the baby.

During the pregnancy, Arthit smelling something fishy about the woman. That woman often getting too close to his husband and demanding his attention. Arthit blame Kongpop's densesness. He is too kind to the other.

Arthit feel insecure. He often cry secretly. He is really scared if that tragedy repeated again. And also, that woman is pregnant now. He scared if she used the baby to take Kongpop away from him.

Kongpop maybe denses, but he is not stupid. He knew Arthit sad but each time he want to ask his wife, Arthit always ditch him. It make him frustrated. Finally, one day, he caught Arthit crying, and Arthit finally tell him about his fear.

Kongpop, after make sure the gender of his baby, which surprisingly twin boy, act quickly. He called Toey asked the meeting.

FLASHBACK

Kongpop open the door to the Toey's office. He is surprised to see Ohm and Tee also there. After exchange greeting, Kongpop start to tell them about Arthit's fear.

Ohm put down a manila folder in front of him. Raised an eyebrow to questioning the older male.

"Just read it, Kong. It will explain all"

Carefully, he read the folder. And gaped.

"H-how?"

"Technically, the babies is yours and Arthit's. This agreement is made because we fear something like this will happen in the future. We already discused with many doctors and they are agreed. We can't rely only with a speak, but we have to do something as a proof. An agreement paper. It is signed by a couple who want the baby, the woman who agree to help, the doctors, and some witnesses"

"This agreement paper signed before we do the surgery. And 3 of you already signed it. Me, Ohm and 2 more doctors, right?"

Kongpop nodded.

"Thats mean, if that woman dragged you to the court, you will definitely win"

Kongpop smile and pull out his phone. He calling his family's lawyer. Just to make the proof more stronger.

FLASHBACK END

Arthit still remember that time. When the twins born. He held them in his arm.

FLASHBACK

Tears falling down at his and Kongpop's cheek. Their twin sons, is a perfect mix between him and his husband. And he is surprised when there's no feature of that woman in their sons. When the couple look at Ohm and Toey, Toey just shrugged his shoulder while Ohm gave them smirk.

"DNA's manipulated. P'Toey is a genius on it"

They jawsdropped.

"What is their name?"

This time is Kongpop who smirk. He motioning Toey to held the babies while he gave a paper to Arthit.

Name : Sun Shuttiluck (First Born)
DOB : June 01
Father : Kongpop Shuttiluck
Mother : Arthit Rojnapat - Shuttiluck