15

Arthit groggily open his eyes. Blinking few times to adjust the light around him. His eyes snapped wide when his mind can't register where he is right now. And to make it worst, he can't move. Someone must be bind him here. But who?

Flashback

Arthit just finished his bussiness with the dean. Cursing in his mind when he had to crossing 2 huge field only to go to canteen and meet his boyfriend and the gangs.

"Who the fuck actually gave an idea to build this gigantic field?!?!"
"P'Arthit?"

Arthit turn and found Maya there.

"Oh, Nong"
"Why you cursing, P'?"
"It's nothing, Nong. Just blame my luck to have to crossing this gigantic field to the canteen"

Maya chuckle.

"What are you doing here, Nong?"
"I will go to canteen, P'. I have appointment with my friends"
"Oh, let's go together then. I want to meet my friends"

Grumbling, Arthit and Maya continue to walk. But hell, he feel like crossing the desert. Just damn hot. But suddenly he feel something cool touching his cheek. Turn around, Maya hand him a bottle of mineral water.

"Ah, sorry for startling you, P'. I just want to give you this. I saw you sweating a lot"

Smiling a bit he took the bottle from Maya's hand. Take one and another gulp before he dropped the bottle to the ground. His head suddenly spinning and everything around him seem so blur for his sight. And everything become dark.

Flashback End

He remember now. Cursing his own stupidity. He often remind his boyfriend to not received any strange object from a strange person. But hell, he did it. He want to facepalm if his hand free.
He startled when he hear a footstep getting closer and closer. He widen his eyes when he recognized who's the footstep belong to.

"You?!?! Nong Maya!?!?! What are you doing?!?! Release me!?!?"

Maya smile at him.

"No can do, P'Arthit. Or should i call you P'Oon?"

Arthit shocked. This junior knew his nickname. Only his inner circle who knew his nickname.

"What do you want from me?"
"P'Kongpop"

Arthit glared her.

"What do you want from Kongpop?"
"I want P'Kongpop to be mine. Break up with him, or you will regret it later"
"No! Never! That will never be happen!"
"Like i said, P'. You will regret it"

Suddenly 2 young man in Arthit's age entering the room. Arthit have bad feeling about this.

"P'Arthit, you love man, right? You like it when someone entering your body and fuck you, right? I gave you not only one, but two. How about it? You will be happy, right? They are handsome, right? More handsome than P'Kongpop, right? Ah, i wonder how P'Kongpop reaction after saw his boyfriend fuck with other guy? And when that's happen, i will be there, consoling him, and slowly take him. Awesome, right?"

Maya suddenly grab his hair and yanked it back hard. Arthit hissed in pain.

"You are disguisting, you know. Love same gender as you? Have you ever think that P'Kongpop need children with him? I ever heard that he want a son. But with you, he will never have children. But with me, he can have his dream children. Do you understand it?!?!"

Seeing Arthit's eyes unfocus, Maya signaling the 2 guy to start everything. She prepare the camera.

"I will send it to P'Kongpop later~"

Arthit shaking in fear when the guys walking closer to him. Hell, he is scared now. He try to break free, but it is useless. He can't even move from his spot. Shaking his head violently when one of the guy ripped his shirt.
That night, only Arthit's scream can be heard and followed by hysterical laugh from Maya. From that night, Arthit's nightmare just begin.

--------------------

Kongpop suddenly slammed his feet on the car brake hard, the sickening sound of the wheels can be heard. The 2 other occupants in his car cursing him but quickly shut their mouth when Kongpop suddenly get out from the car. Aim and Earth following him.

"Kong?"

Kongpop like a confused child. Aim gripped Earth's hand tightly when his best friend suddenly fall on his knee and muttering Arthit's name over and over. Aim run to him. Kneeling in front of him and gripped his shoulder tightly. But frozen when he saw Kongpop state. Kongpop's crying, calling Arthit's name, his eyes unfocus, he clenched his hand on his chest, right on his heart. Aim knew, Kongpop will break down soon. And he did.

"P'ARTHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And then collapsed in Aim's arm. Act fast, Earth search on his GPS. Try to find the closer one of his gangs.

"Ai Knott, 800m to your left, hurry. It's getting worst"

5 minutes later, Knott and Tew arrived.

"What the hell is happened?!"
"We don't know. Suddenly Kongpop collapsed after scream Ai Arthit's name"
"Their bond, without us knowing it, it is really strong. I think Kongpop can feel Ai Arthit. Let's take him to the hospital first"

Nodding in agreement, they take Kongpop to hospital. Tew calling the others and inform them about the situation.