16

The morning come. The gangs of seniors still in hospital. Kongpop still not yet to awake. Tew, Rome, Wad, and Aim leave for class. At first, they insist to stay, but one glare from Prem, defeat them. Sulking, Wad follow his gangs to back to campus.

Knott sigh. It is more than complicated. They faced psycho girl who madly crazily in love with Kongpop. And the worst, she try to get rid off his best friend, by kidnapped him. He massages his temple.

"Ai Arthit....... Where are you?"

Get up, he slowly approach the bed. Caressing his junior's hair softly. This guy, he really respect him. This guy, is the only one who can break Arthit's stone heart. And he will protect both Arthit and Kongpop. For him, Arthit and Kongpop are not only his best friends. But also his brother. And he will do anything to keep his brother save. To keep their smile.

The door opened by loud bang, startled the peoples in the room.

"Rome?"

Rome panting, scanning the room. Found his boyfriend, he walk fast to Bright and hug him tightly. Sobbing in Bright's shoulder.

"Rome? What happen?"

Bright shakes his head when his friend gave him a look. He hug the smaller guy tight, rubbing his back to calm him.

After calm down, Rome's trembling hand handed Bright his phone.

"What?"
"Don't ask. Please take a look inside"

Following his little boyfriend's order, Bright open the password on the phone. And he froze. His tears slide down his cheeks, make his friends look at him surprised.

"Ai Bright? What happen?"
"Ai K-Knott......"

Quickly, Knott grab the phone from Bright's hand before it slide down his hand. He noticed Bright's trembling body in Rome's arm.

Knott slide down on the floor, hug his knee and burried his face on top of it. Sobbing quietly and hold himself to not to scream. The phone is still in his hand. He hold it tightly until his hand almost white.

Prem, Earth and Toota, decide to take the phone from Knott. And have same reaction as the other two. Bright is the first to calm down.

"Speak, Rome"
"I got it from P'Porsch. He got it from his friends. I don't know, P'. It looks like the video already spread in internet. And the whole campus already knew"
"How about Aim and the others?"
"I think they still don't know, P'Earth. They have hazing activity this morning"

Knott gritted his teeth. This girl, he swear, she will pay for hurting Arthit like that. He will for sure, kill her. He remember clearly how Arthit desperately scream for help. Screaming Kongpop's name. Arthit's tears, Arthit's dull eyes, Arthit's. Damn. His anger slowly risen.

"Rome, did you have a laptop with you?"
"Yes, P'Knott"
"Good, because today, we will for sure find this psycho. She will pay. I will kill her"

Take a glance at the bed, Knott start to work with Rome's laptop. Sending the video into the laptop. Try to find the clue where his friend is.

"Wait, Ai Knott. I think i heard a wave"

Knott play the video one more time. They listen it carefully. Right. There faintly sound of wave there.

"So, that place is close to the beach" - Bright
"There more than 5 beach in Thailand" - Earth
"Can we find other clue?" - Prem
"Shoot! Stop it, Ai Knott. Move backward. Eh, not that i mean. Rewind rewind" -Toota

Knott rolling his eyes buy obeyed.

"Stop there, Ai Knott. Now, play it again. Do it in slow motion. And i bet all of you will be surpised"

The video played in really slow motion. They winced and ignoring  Arthit's voice for awhile. And then, they all fozen, except for Toota.

"All of you recognize it, right?"
"T-thats........"
"We are there. 2 years ago"
"The last day of hazing activity"
"When we passed the gear to 1st year"

All of them recognized that place. The same place Kongpop give his gear to Arthit.

"Take...me... t-to...my f-fiance....."
"Kongpop!!"

They widen their eyes when Kongpop pull out the infussion from his hand. He really ignoring the blood that dipping slowly. Rome help his senior to sit down.

"You should be on bed, P'"
"No w-worries, Rome"
"Are you sure?"
"Ai Knott.."
"He deserve to know, Ai Toot. We will take him with us. He is Ai Arthit's fiance"

As much as they want Kongpop to stay at hospital, they can't go againts Knott's words.

"But first, i need you to watch this video first"

Knott noticed his friend's grim expression, how they are avoiding them. Knott press the play button.

Arthit can't take it anymore. The torture, make him dying slowly. He only have 2 option. Stay strong and hope that his friends will save him or die. The latter sound good for him right now. His tears falling down again. His friends and his Kongpop.

'Help me. Please, help me'