17

Knott take a glance at the rear mirror. He saw Kongpop leaning againts the window, looking outside. His face show no emotion. Blank. He really know what is in his junior's mind. He still thinking about the video he had shown to him before they leave the hospital.

Tew, knew his boyfriend's distress, hold Knott's hand and squeezed it gently. Knott gave his smile, silently thank him. Tew knew it must be so hard for his friend. But he also knew, Kongpop can pass it. He sighed. He and his gangs decided to visit Kongpop after the hazing activity. But after open the door in Kongpop's ward, they have to witnessed their friend trashing around the room.

Flashback

Tew open the door hurriedly when he heard shouting and noisy sound from inside. And frozen in his spot. His friends who stand behind him also frozen. There is Kongpop, throw everything in the room, shouting like a mad man, and what Tew didn't expect is tears in Kongpop's face. Kongpop's heart broken facial, really bothering him.

Tew knew something must be happened. And it is bad, really bad. Looking around, he saw the seniors have grim expression. Knott, look down at the floor, his fist balled tightly. Rome is in Bright's arm, Tew can heard soft sobbing from the junior. Earth, look outside the window, Tew can see a trail of tears in his cheek. Prem, closed his eyes and just sit silently. Toota, avoiding eye contact with Kongpop. Tew surprised when the seniors do nothing when Kongpop act violently like that.

Knott suddenly get up and hug Kongpop tightly.

"Enough, Kong. Enough. Please"
"Ai Oon..... Ai Oon......"

Kongpop struggle and try to break free but Knott is way bigger than him. Knott try to calm the broken guy in his arm. But with Kongpop trashing like that, it is a big task.

"We will get him back to us. To you. Please calm down, Kong. Let's pick him up, okay?"

Kongpop look at Knott's eyes. That eyes promise him and he knew, Knott will always fulfill that promise. He saw the older guy as a big brother he never had. He really respect Knott. Strange enough, beside Arthit's presence, Knott's also can calm him down.

"Calm down first and we will go after that"

Knott lead Kongpop to sit on bed. He signalling Bright to call someone to clean the room.

"P'Knott, what happen here?"

After awhile, Tew finally speak.

"Come here, darling"

Tew move to sit beside Kongpop. He saw his friends also move to their boyfriend's side.

"Ai Prem, show them the video. We will go after everyone calm down"

Nodding his head, Prem mention the juniors to come to him and showed the cursed video.

Flashback End

Tew look at the back seat. Kongpop keep his silent. Toota, who sit next to Kongpop also silent. Earth hugging Aim the whole time. He can see Aim's shaking body in Earth's arm. This whole incident is really break them down.

"Darling, can you answer my phone? It is keep vibrating"

After pull out the phone from his jeans's pocket, Knott handing the phone to his boyfriend.

"Yes, Boom?"
"P'Tew? Where is P'Knott? Ah, forget it. Nevermind. I just want to tell all of you that Tia finally awake. We will wait a little more and process this incident to the police"

Tew expression caught Knott's attention.

"Really, Boom? Finally. Take care of her, na. And we will take care of the rest"
"Sure, P'. I will hang up now"

Smile, Tew give the phone back to Knott.

"What happen?"
"Everything will be back to normal, P'. Everything will be back in it place again"

Understand, Knott hold his boyfriend's hand gently.

2 cars stopped together in front of the villa they have used in 2 years ago. 10 guys get out from the cars.

"Should we take different route? Ai Knott?"

Knott look around and then smirk.

"I think we hit the jackpot"

His friends gave him a confusing look. And he just pointed a direction with his chin.

"That's the car"

The others widen their eyes.

"Me, Tew, and Kongpop will ask the receptionist. The rest of you, just try to find some clue. We will inform you after we got the room number"

Knott, Tew, and Kongpop walk to the receptionist while the rest scaterred around.

"Sawadee krub"
"Sawadee, what can i do for you, sirs?"
"Well, we are looking for someone. Our friends. She said she will stay here for a moment. And actually, she brought a young man in our age with her"
"I'm sorry, sir. But there is so much person like what you describe in here. Can you give some other description?"
"Ai Kong?"
"She have long straight hair, a bit blonde. She wore university uniform. And with her is a young man. He wore black t-shirt under maroon shirt. He looks like a bit hangover"

The receptionist try to recall her memory.

"Oh, there is one, sir. Yesterday. But i think you can't find them in their room now, sir. They leave not along ago. The girl said that her boyfriend need fresh air. I think maybe they heading to the beach"
"Alright. Thank you. We will looking for them at the beach then"

Tew quickly grab Kongpop's hand and held it tight before his friend start to hurt himself. He saw Kongpop's balled his fist, his knuckle almost white. Tew worried Kongpop's nail will break the skin, so he take innitiative to hold his friend's hand tightly. He drag Kongpop to follow Knott who walked ahead of them and currently inform the gangs.

Less than 10 minutes, the gangs gathered.

"From here, we will take different route. The receptionist told us that they leave for the beach a momemt ago. Try to find them, and get Arthit for us"
"Sure"

After walking around and search for their dear friend, the gangs meet up again.

"Can't find them"
"No, pal. We haven't clear the place yet"
"What do you mean, Ai Knott?"

The gangs following Knott's gaze. The cliff.

"Let's try"

Nodding, they all heading to the said cliff. Tew hold Kongpop's hand all the time. Knott understand it and he didn't protest. He knew that Kongpop need someone to support him.

After few climbing, they reach the clearing. They frozen. Finally, they found Arthit. But-

"Hello, P'"

With Maya who dangerously pointed a knife on Arthit's throat.