The Proposal

At Shuttiluck Residence

Kongpop pacing back and forth. He is really nervous. Mr and Mrs Shuttiluck just shakes their head seeing their son like that.

"Kong, can you calm down?"
"Mae~"

There! Sulking Kongpop!

"Son, calm down. It's already 2 years and you still this nervous?"
"It's different, mom. Tonight, i will take one more step forward. Just once in my life time"
"Trust me, son. Arthit won't run away"
"I knew it, mom. But i still scared"
"Son, you already plan this. Already told us about that plan. We agreed and support both you and Arthit"
"Believe in yourself and your love, son. You love Arthit and he love you too. Isn't it enough for you?"

Kongpop smile warmly.

"More than enough, pae. More than enough"

At Rojnapat Resident

Arthit sulking. He is pouting.

"Mae~~"
"Husshh, son. Just wear your suit. We don't want to be late, right?"
"But why suit? Isn't it just a dinner like last year? And why white suit? I'm not getting maried, right?"
"Not yet, son. Not yet. Or you want to get married soon, son? With Kongpop?"

Arthit blushed hard. He grumbled when his mom help him to wear his jacket.

Arthit and his parents finally arrive at the restaurant they usually reserved when they meet with Kongpop's family. His mom linked her arm with his. His father walk behind them.

He froze after he open the door to the VIP room. There, he saw Kongpop wear black suit. Stood between his parents. 

'Damn! Why he look so fuckin' handsome!'

Arthit cursed. He blushed hard. Quickly he look down at his shoes. But look up again after he see another shoes in front of him. It is his boyfriend.

"Oon"

Kongpop caressing his cheek softly. Smile warmly at him when he lean on his touch. Close his eyes when Kongpop lean down and kiss him.

"I miss you, Oon. And i'm glad to finally see you"

Kongpop embrace him in his arm. He hug his boyfriend back.

"I miss you too, Kong"

Kongpop smile.

"Mae, pae"

Kongpop greet Arthit's parents. Gave them warm hug. And then he lead them to his parents. They greet each other. The fathers start to talk about bussiness while the mothers talk about cullinary. Kongpop and Arthit just have some chit chat, mostly about study, their friends and hazing activity. They already get used to see their parents talk about bussiness and many things.

Not long after that, Tia come with her boyfriend, Boom. Behind them is Kongpop's 2 sisters.

Kongpop take a deep breath. His hand start to sweating. From his corner of eyes, he saw his mother talk to Arthit. He really want to bang his head to the table for being so fool today.

'Okay, Kong. Now or never'

He stand up. Gently pulling Arthit with him. Confused, Arthit just follow his boyfriend to the center of the room, where all of them can see him and his boyfriend.

Kongpop saw Arthit's parents gave him thumb up. He nervously bite his lips. He already arranged his sentence in his head, but, damn, it is so stressed to let the word out his mouth. Bite his tongue and take deep breath, he open his mouth. He is ready.

"Oon"

Arthit look up at his boyfriend. Straight at his eyes. For some reason, he too, really nervous, just like Kongpop.

Kongpop hold both Arthit's hand gently.

"You do still remember what i've said to you at rooftop 2 years ago, right? Until now, that feel never changed. My love for you grew even more each time. Happiness, sadness, laughs and tears, i want to spend it with you. With you, i became stronger. With you, i found true love. With you, i found home. I want to spend all the rest of my life with you. I want to take care of you. I want to be the only one who you love and i love back. I want to be the only one in your heart and the only one you want to spend all the rest of your life with. So, Arthit Rojnapat-"

Paused. Kongpop kneel in front of him. An opened little red box on his palm. A pair of simple silver ring.

"-will you marry me?"

Arthit speechless. He cannot utter a single word. He is happy. Too happy. He can hear Tia squelling behind them. He look down at his kneeling boyfriend. This guy, his boyfriend, his Kongpop. The same guy who always make him angry at his first day hazing activity. The same guy who worried him when he collapsed after run 54 laps. The same guy he kissed for the first time at the Rama VIII Bridge. The same guy he spend his time laughing and crying together. The same guy he swear he want to spend the rest of his life time with. The same guy he loved, with all his heart.

Without he realize it, this guy is take everything he have. His mind, heart and soul. His tears slowly fall down his cheek.

"I will, Kong. I want to marry you. I want to"

Kongpop smile widely, slip the ring onto Arthit ring finger.

Arthit pull Kongpop up and hug him tight.

"You make me shy"

The peoples around them clap their hands. Congratulating them. Arthit's father went to hug Kongpop.

"Congratulation, son. Finally, right?"
"Yes, pae. I feel so relief"

They continue to the engaged party.

Tia, playfully elbowing Kongpop's ribs.

"Finally you brave enough to propose him, huh?"
"I cannot let this opportunity slip away. I have to tied him with me"
"So, you are my brother now, right P'?"
"I think so"
"Aaahhh....how wonderfull my life. Being surrounded by handsome guys"

Arthit playfully rubbing his knuckle on his cousin's forehead.

"P'Oon~ Thats hurt!!!"
"Shut up. Don't flirt my boyfriend"

His mother faked cough.

"Oon, not boyfriend anymore, he is your fiance now"

And Arthit's face can be compare to the tomatoes. Hurriedly, Arthit move behind his now fiance. Burried his face on Kongpop's back. Kongpop chuckle.

"Narak na"

And they all laugh.