A/N

(April 13th 2017)

So it took me a few days to recover from THAT. Anyways. I'll be posting a sequel. It is called: Walking through the shadows of memory lane. Would love it if you guys read it. AND THANK U TO EVERYONE WHO HAS SUPPORTED ME WHILE WRITING THIS BOOK. I luv u all. This book means a lot to me for many reasons, only a few people in my life know all. It's been my escape, my creation, my medium to let my ideas out and legit like my baby. This book isn't dedicated completely to anyone, but there are so many references to people in my life in this book. Almost all of the characters are inspired by close friends of mine. When I wrote about Haley and Linda, I just got lost in them, it felt like I was there, their actions were mine, and what they saw was what I saw. Those two characters mean so much to me. They are both a mix of these two amazing people (don't tell them I said that, they are narcissistic enough).

A few people I would love to thank are:
Fiction32
LazyCentaur
SathviSuren
For their awesome support.

And though this little idiot was no help at all, I'd like to thank:
lily589

(Nov 1 2017)
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
SilverBluinse
FOR MAKING THESE AMAZING COVERS FOR MY BOOKS. MERCI MERCI MERCI.

Thanks Again.
Goodbye for now.
Peace out.
Vote
Comment
And if you like my awesome sauceness, follow moi (i still don't speak french).

~Amara1611

(July 13th 2017)

P.S.

OMG OMG OMG! Three months after I completed this book, I have hit 1K reads. Guys I am ecstatic. I love you all so much. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. You readers are everything to me.

I am still working on the editing, sorry about that I thought I was done. But it will get done soon in enough. (I am just very lazy :P... also: school :(. )

ANYWAYS, I love you, thank you. And if you have reached this far, please vote. It would mean the absolute world to me! Constructive criticism is accepted (pleasee give me tips on how to improve). Anddddd comment where you feel your opinion needs to be heard.

I love you all, :).

And with no further ado, please enjoy my next book...

Walking through the Shadows of Memory Lane. (Book 2)