Prologue: Nobody Knows

Life is intricate.

It gets more tangled when love transpires.

Even admiring is bewildering.

Everything gets perplexing.

You?

Do you know what is the exact path you will capture in your existence?

Nobody knows.

Will you overcome the zigzags in life?

Nobody knows.

Will you just let the dreadful things fade itself and act immaturely, until you breathe your last?

Or

Will you stand up to let that sufferings, fears, and unhappiness grow dim, and make yourself shine?

You might know.

Have you known someone who has a negative outlook in life and behaves transparent?

Or

Have you known a sanguine type of person and conceals being fragile? 

What happens if these two sorts of people cross paths?

Nobody knows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note:

This story is originally written in Tagalog/Filipino by yours truly. It was never continued nor completed. I apologise for those people who read and supported it until the last chapter I posted and to those who asked for updates. 

Life is too busy and messy, right?

I planned to re-write and re-cast the whole story. It will be written in English (not gonna use Romeo and Juliet lines, don't worry, I can't do that ☺). As early as possible, I want to say sorry for grammatical errors. 

It would be much appreciated if you'll give time to read it. Only vote if you are truly interested. Any comments? Feel free to type below.

Thanks a lot!

God Bless ♥