5 - Mood

IRISH URIEL LEE POV

I went back to my unit after Jeana left. Jace must have placed the box inside when I was downstairs.

Argh! How embarrassing! I haven't spoke a word with him yet. 

I can't even sink in everything that is happening right now. I don't even know how to start. I'm all alone. Even the only one who was always there for me, left. And, all I can do is...

*sobs* *sobs* *sobs* *sobs* *sobs* *sobs* *sobs*

After a couple of minutes weeping, I just realized how I wasted these tears to people who doesn't even deserve me. Why would I cry over those people who left me? Just in a flash, my heart turned into a stone. If they don't want my presence, why would I even care about their absence?

 If they don't want my presence, why would I even care about their absence?

I wiped my tears immediately and started to unpack the box. As expected, it's my stuff inside. Wow! My best friend was really ready to kick me out of her home. I saw my phone charger placed at the top, so I instantly used it. 

After more than an hour of organizing everything, I just thought about organizing myself as well, in terms of lifestyle. 

It is actually the very first time I arranged my things after almost three years. That's how chaotic my life is. 

I checked my phone and got no messages, calls, or any notifications from anyone. That's how lonely my life is.

*message tone*

Got a message from an unknown number. Wow! I'm not lonely after all.

_____________

This is Sunny, the owner of this apartment.

(I just knew the name of the grandma.)

Wi-Fi Password: 116.J^K7!U3uL8@3v01"

(That's quite a strong password.)

Schedule of Bill Payment: Every 15th of the month (Fixed amount - I will separately send the breakdown to you) - Give the payment to me on time.