11 - Worth

IRISH URIEL LEE POV

"You are Irish, right?"

"Yes, I am. You're Jace's visitor before, right?", I just pretend I don't know her.

"Yes, I'm Larissa. *smiles a bit* Nice to meet you again.", we shook our hands again.

"Nice to meet you too. *smiles a bit*", I replied.

"Um...You work here?", she asked.

"Yeah...Luckily got into Music Department. It's actually my first day. *smiles a bit*", I answered.

"Oh wow! *smiles* Congratulations!" 

"Thanks... *smiles a bit*"

"I am also new here. I just got in last week. I belong to the Dance Department. *smiles a bit*"

"Oh that's great! *smiles a bit* Congratulations!" 

"Thank you.*chuckles*"

*silence*

I don't know, but I feel uncomfortable talking with her. Of all people I could encounter, why is it Larissa? It just bothers me, 'cause she is Skylah's best friend and Jace's ex-girlfriend. What if she sees me with Jace? It might leave her a wrong impression and it can be an issue. Anxiety attacks me again.

"*clears throat* Um...I gotta go. *smiles a bit*", I just said.

"Oh yeah sure! *smiles* I'll see you around! Let's have lunch together some time. *smiles*", she said. I just nodded and smiled as a response, and left the restroom to get back to work. 

I can't even say no about the lunch thingy, 'cause that'll sound rude.

*sigh*

I sent a message to Jace, 'cause he mentioned that he will pick me up from work. I know how he wants to avoid Larissa. And, we both want to stay away from issues.