2 - Unclear

JACE WALLACE KRISTOFF JEON POV

(9:07 PM)

"Hey guys. What's up?", I greeted my live video viewers in a torpid tone.

Live video? Viewers? Am I an actor?  You might ask...

Nope. I am a video blogger since 3rd year college or simply for 7 years. I have random contents, mostly focusing in short films and music.

_______

Live Video Comments:

"What's with the sad tone?  Don't be sad  pleeeeaaaaaaase :( :( :("

"Are you okay? :("

"Jaaaaaaaaace , we loooooove you ♥"

"We wanna hug you ! :(  ♥"

"I miss your short films with Larissa! :("

"My heart breaks for you and Larissa" :( "

"Cheer up Kristoff  :)"

"Can you sing for us? ♥♥♥"

"Will you still continue your short films? :("

"Can't see your genuine smile since Larissa and you broke up :("

"It seems you already moved out from your home with Larissa, the background is different :("

"Why did you break up? Still can't believe it! :("

"Who is with you now? We are worried :("

_______

"Don't worry, guys. I'm good. *smile*", even if I am not.

I always stay happy and positive around anyone. I really don't talk about any problems to the public or to anyone I know, even to Larissa, my ex-girlfriend. I just keep everything to myself. Our break-up issue spread out to the public after Larissa's confirmation on her live video, without stating the reason.

 Our break-up issue spread out to the public after Larissa's confirmation on her live video, without stating the reason

"For those who are asking about my short films, I might stop it for a while. But, I'll still continue uploading other contents for you.", my short films are mostly with Larissa and it is unthinkable to continue without her.