3 - Beg

HANS WILLIAM YOUNG POV

Seeing Irish brought me into a lot of questions in my mind.

What a small world?

What is she doing here?

Why is she with Jace?

What happened to her?

Seeing her like this, makes me feel more guilty and makes me wanna curse myself. 

Is this my fault again?

What have I done to her?

"Do you know her?", Jace asked. I can't answer him, 'cause I'm still in shock to see my ex-girlfriend after almost three years.

"Hans!", Irish let go of Jace and suddenly hugged me. I did not intend to hug her back, but I need to hold her, since she is too weak.

"Hans...I miss you...Don't leave me again, please...", Irish cried hugging me tightly.

I don't even know what to do or what to say. I also felt uneasiness, since Jace is looking at us. I prompted him to hold Irish, 'cause I want her to let go of me. I don't even deserve that hug.

However, Jace resisted and signalled me, that he'll go back inside the apartment for a while, for me and Irish to privately talk.

"Hans...I badly need you...I don't know what to do without you...", Irish kept crying and haven't let go of the hug yet. I can't release her, 'cause she might fall.

"Irish...stop.", I hate to see her begging.

"No...please...take me with you...please...", she insisted.

"Come on, I'll bring you to the hospital. You're completely ill.", I said and attempted to help her go to the backseat of the car, but she didn't even take a step.

"I don't need hospitals to cure me. I need you, Hans.", she's still holding me tight shedding tears.

"You don't need someone like me, Irish. A person who hurts you, can never be the cure.", I cannot forget how I hurt Irish's feelings in the past and she doesn't deserve me for that.

IRISH URIEL LEE POV

"Please...Hans...please...", I fell on my knees and cried even more.

"Please Irish! Don't you start a commotion! Not here and not now!", Hans leaned down to try to lift me up, but I insisted and kept begging.

"The f*ck, Irish! For almost three years, you haven't changed?!", Hans stopped from attempting to help me up and started to raise his voice.

"Hey! What's happening?", Hans's friend suddenly came out and quickly helped me up. With my frail legs, I stood up, with the support of Hans's friend. How I wish, Hans is as worried as his friend.

The Immatured OneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara