7 - Friend

JACE WALLACE KRISTOFF JEON POV

It has been a week since Larissa and I cut ties, when all is said and done.  As a matter of fact, this is the first time I dwell on a certain situation. After we decided to break up a month ago, I presumed, that there will still be a probability of us to be together again. For that reason, I did not feel that miserable. 

But, our confrontation last week got me down in the dumps. I cannot even look at my phone, do live videos, continue my video blogs, talk to anyone. I lost interest in doing anything to divert my attention. 

All I did was to watch Netflix, but steer clear of romance films, eat cup noodles, order fried chicken, and drink beer instead of buying ice cream. I missed out on my healthy lifestyle for seven consecutive days already. For sure, I am now unhealthier than the woman living next door. 

I wonder how is Irish doing. I haven't seen her since our grocery hangout. She did not even bother to ask me to buy her ice cream again. Maybe, her serotonin levels got too high. Ha-ha.

Grandma Sunny overheard me and Larissa talking last week, which is why, she is checking on me since that day, to ascertain if I am still alive. It is also the first time, that I opened up to grandma about Larissa and me. I told her everything about the night before our fourth anniversary, 'cause she heard that I was gonna propose to Larissa. 

Grandma just said, "You've been having fun being a 'heartbreaker' in the past, before she came into your life. Now, you've found your match. I told you before, that you can dismiss your mistakes from your mind, but karma won't."

I blocked Larissa on all social media sites, that we're connected. I also deleted everything on my phone, related to her. The only thing that I haven't deleted, was our video blog account, 'cause we both own it. We upload our short films there, but it has been four months, since we stopped doing it. We both started focusing on our own video blogs that time, just because. 

And, about our home with friends, it will still remain the same. We all went through hardships to have it, so I can't be selfish about it. But, staying there is clearly not possible, even if we have our own rooms. 

It's 10 minutes before nine o'clock and I am thinking about doing a music cover for my video blog again, since many requested for it.  I set up everything to record my music cover and without further ado, I get the show on the road.

♫ Lately I've been thinkin'Thinkin' 'bout what we hadI know it was hardIt was all that we knewHave you been drinkin'?To take all the pain away?I wish that I could give you what you deserve'Cause nothing can everEver replace youNothing can make me ...

Thinkin' 'bout what we had
I know it was hard
It was all that we knew

Have you been drinkin'?
To take all the pain away?
I wish that I could give you what you deserve

'Cause nothing can ever
Ever replace you
Nothing can make me feel like you do
You know there's no one
I can relate to
And know we won't find a love that's so true

There's nothing like us
There's nothing like you and me
Together through the storm
There's nothing like us
There's nothing like you and me
Together

I gave you everything, baby
Well, everything I had to give
Girl, why would you push me away?
Lost in confusion
Like an illusion
You know I'm used to making your day

But that is the past now
We didn't last now
I guess that this is meant to be
Tell me, was it worth it?
We were so perfect
But, baby, I just want you to see

There's nothing like us
There's nothing like you and me
Together through the storm
There's nothing like us
There's nothing like you and me
Together ♫