9 - Match

IRISH URIEL LEE POV

I am stunned when Jace unexpectedly hugged me and even cried his eyes out. I cannot move, 'cause I don't know what to do. 

"Hey. What's wrong?", I gave him a pat on the back while asking, 'cause I'm still wrapped around his arms tightly.

"I finally found you.", he slowly released me from his hug. He swiftly put on his jacket hood to his head, seemingly hiding his crying face, 'cause there are a number of people coming to the park.

I felt uneasy, 'cause he is just staring at me with his eyes filled with tears, while smiling. I don't know how to respond, 'cause out of the blue, he got too emotional, despite his jovial personality.

 I don't know how to respond, 'cause out of the blue, he got too emotional, despite his jovial personality

"*sigh* I can't believe this. *chuckles*", he said with his non-stop tears.

"You're cute, but you cry too much like my childhood crush.", I just said, 'cause I really don't know what's going on.

"*chuckles* It's really you! *sobs* Wow! This is crazy! *deep sigh*", he said while touching his head with both hands.

Me? What's with me? 

It took me few seconds before I get what he's saying.

No way.

Is it him?

"Wait...Are you...", he immediately nodded, without waiting for me to finish the question.

"What subject do I hate?", I asked to confirm.

"*chuckles* Mathematics.", he answered.

"Who picked me up, from here, that day?", I asked again.

"*chuckles* Mr. Driver at 3:00 PM.", woah! I kinda feel embarrassed now, that I told him about my childhood crush, without knowing that it was him.