Magic and Whispers

Chiron sat in his magical wheelchair up at the big house. He had a feeling that something big was about to go down any day now. He just wasn't sure what.

Rachel rushed into the big house. Suddenly the spirit of Delphi spoke through her.

Child of Sea and Child of Death
Must unite two myths
To the others final breath
Your leaders are faiths
The last ones remain standing
When all hope has been lost.

This wasn't good. Chiron caught Rachel right before she hit the floor.

At that moment two things happened at once. Nico Di Angelo appeared out of the shadows and an iris message formed.

When Chiron answered the iris message his face was one that no one had ever seen before. Shock beyond compare.

"Minerva!" Chiron called.

"Hello Chiron. I don't suppose you have a prophecy do you?"

"Why yes. Just before you came. Nico go make yourself some hot chocolate or something and do it slowly."

"Chiron. Who do you think the prophecy is about?" Minerva McGonnigal sounded stressed.

"I believe it is about Percy Jackson and Nico Di Angelo. A Child of the Sea and a Child of Death. It could have been Hazel as well but given Nico's timing I have reason to believe its him. But how ads we going to unite two worlds?" Chiron mused.

"D-did you say Jackson? And would his mother be Sally Jackson by any chance?" Minerva gasped.

"Yes. How did you know?"

"His mothers a witch. My niece. Maybe Percy could teach Defence Against the Dark Arts for me. Do it as a practical."

"Interesting, that would make it seem less suspicious. How are the others going?"

"Extremely well. No one suspects them of anything."

"Very well. I must leave and attend to our Oracle, Rachel Elizabeth Dare, and our young Nico Di Angelo, Son of Hades."

"Good bye, Chiron. Look after camp for me." With that the message disappeared.

Chiron sighed. This was going to be complicated. And no one likes dealing with an angry Athena child, let alone Annabeth Chase.

Percy and Nico would leave in the morning. Poor Percy, I hope his class goes ok...