Letting Them Know

"Wait. You're letting me teach?" Percy asked Chiron shocked.

"Yes Percy."

"And their witches and wizards. The mortals that Lady Hectate blessed?"

"Yes. And they call mortals, muggles over there."

"And how the Hades am I supposed to blend in as a student if I can't do magic?" Nico asked.

"Yeah. Death Breath has a point. Won't they suspect something if we can't do magic. Especially if I'm a teacher?" Percy added.

"Nico, Lady Hectate has agreed to bless you with magic for this quest. Percy, your mother is a witch so you can already perform magic." Chiron explained.

"And where is this school?" Percy asked.

"It's called Hogwarts, Kelp Head." Nico said slapping him.

"It's in England. You will be travelling to London where you will gather you supplies for school and then you will catch the train from Kings Cross Station on September the first. You leave tomorrow. Yes Percy, I know it's your birthday. Yes Annabeth can stay in your cabin tonight. No Nico you can't prank Percy and Annabeth, or get blackmail. Is that everything?" Chiron sighed. "Go on. Capture the Flag tonight."

With that Percy ran out of the big house screaming and jumping around like a little kid, "Yay! I get to teach classes!"

"Calm down Percy!" Annabeth called out as he ran past her.

Percy ran back. "Chiron said you can stay with me tonight!"

"Fine Seaweed Brain. Now go have a swim or something. But dinner is in fifteen minutes!" She called after him but it was a lost cause. She would probably have to drag him up herself.