Dinner

Leo's POV:

Lets just say the great hall was awesome. No Annabeth, I don't care about the architecture, but it was defiantly built to last. Stupid ADHD! Where was I? Oh yeah, They had these plates that filled up with piles of food! It was amazing, they had every kind of food you could think of and for some reason mint humbugs...

"Hey Harry?"

"Yeah Leo, what's the problem?" I started to giggle I'd never get used to those accents! "Are you ok?"

"What? Yeah I'm fine. Just wondering what's up with the humbugs?" I said.

Instead of Harry answering his girlfriend Ginny answered for me. "It's in remembrance of our old Head Master, Professor Dumbledore."

Harry stood up and ran out of the Great Hall. "Did I do something?" I asked confused.

"No, it's just Harry was there too witness his death."

"Oh, I think I'm going to go talk to him. Where would he be hiding?"

"Try the Astronomy tower. If he isn't there try Hagrids hut."

"Thanks Ginny!" I said running off after Harry. If I could I was going to talk to him. And I guess council him on what to do. Watching sibling die would be harder than watching a Head Master die, so maybe I could help him overcome his grief.

Ginnny's POV:

I watched Leo run out after Harry. I hope that he hasn't gone back into that suicidal stage he went into after the war. That was horrible, I couldn't do anything for him. I hated feeling so hopeless.

Percy's POV:

I felt a pull in my gut and a splitting pain in my head. What's happening? Suddenly everything went black. I couldn't see, but I could feel myself bring taken.

Not again. I wouldn't, couldn't leave my Wise Girl again. I just hope this isn't for another eight months.