Asking When

Hermione's POV:

"So when can I reveal myself to them?" I asked Percy.

"You can't. Remember. You swore on the Styx. But I think Annabeth and a few others are coming in a month or so. Tell them that you can't tell them because of a promise you swore, but it will be revealed in a month. How else are we meant to make alliances?" Percy asked me.

"You've been hanging out with Annabeth too much. You're starting to sound smart!"

"And that's a bad thing?" He looked so funny I couldn't stop myself. I burst out laughing. "What?"

"Your. Face." I gasped out between fits of laughter.

"Thanks. My poor face is now offended!" He pouted.

"I'm sorry." I said with fake sympathy.

"That's ok. You know what we should do tonight?"

Now I was curious. Percy's ideas either involve a heap of fun or him nearly being killed. "We should have a sleepover. All us demigods! Luna, Joe, Nico, Minnie, Filius, you and me."

"I like your thinking. It could be fun... Do you think Minnie and Filius would come?"

"If I asked." He grinned evilly. I hate it when he does that. It normally means he's about to get detention. "Auntie Minnie can't refuse me. And I bet I can get Filius to come."

"Ok. What time do you want to meet?"

"I will ask for you guys to meet in my classroom after dinner. Sound good?"

"Yeah. But you might want to tell everyone a good cover story so that the witches and wizards don't get too suspicious."

"Good idea. Can you come up with one?"

"Yeah sure. How's camp going?"

"Yeah. We're still repairing everything. I think that's why Annabeth had to stay behind. You might want to go."

That was rude. "Why?"

"Because your two friends Harry and Ron are going to barge in, in about twenty seconds."

"Oh. Ok. I had better go. See you later." I quickly exited the classroom to see Harry and Ron running down the hall. "What's the matter?"

"Mountain troll." Harry gasped.

"In the castle!" Ron added.

"Thank you, Ronald. I figured that. Where is it?"

They didn't have to answer, in that moment the Minator barged around the corner. Stupid mist. They think its a mountain troll.

"Get Professor Jackson." I said deadly serious. This thing just wouldn't leave him alone. I heard them run off to get Percy. I just hope they got him in time. I decided to lure him towards Percy.

I turned and ran down the hall a bit. Stopping outside the door to Percy's office.

Percy came outside Riptide in hand. Not in pen form though because Ron and Harry would get suspicious of a pen that turns into a sword.

He groaned. "Not again. I've lost count of how many times I've had to kill you already!"

"Is he talking to the troll?" Ron asked.

"Yeah. Obviously he's had to kill several of this kind before." I lied.

"There. All gone." Percy said.

I giggled. "You sound like Tyson!"

"So whose Tyson?" Harry asked. We were back in the Griffindor common room.

"Percy's seven year old Half-Brother. He's so adorable. Though you don't want to be hugged by him..." It was like being hit with a tractor.

"Ok. Cool, you realise it's dinner time?" Ron asked.

"Of course you're thinking about food!" Harry said exasperated.

"Lets go get you some food. Can't let you starve now can we?" I said. I felt so bad hiding my other life from my boyfriend but it had to be done. I couldn't tell him anyway, without dying at least.

"So what did Professor Jackson say?" Harry asked.

"He reminded me of my promise. It's similar to an unbreakable vow but you don't have to do the ceremony. So I can't tell you guys without dying. But Per- Professor Jackson, never going to get used to that, said he had to tell everyone in a month."

"Ok." Ron said with his mouthful. "I don't want a dead girlfriend."

"Thank you Ron. Now learn not to talk with your mouthful and maybe I can be perfectly happy." I said. Before he could respond Percy's voice rang out. "Attention students! I wish to see several of you in my classroom after dinner tonight. They are, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Draco Malfoy and Nico Di Angelo. Thank you." I saw him whisper something in McGonnigals ear, before moving over to Flitwick and whispering in his ear.

"I wonder why he wants you and all those others?" Harry said.

"Yeah. It is rather peculiar." I replied before going back to my food. Butterflies fluttering around in my stomach. I couldn't wait.