Girls Demigod Dorm

Because I have been begged so much and the comments touched my heart I am going to continue this story. Ok? Good. Lets get on with it.

---------------------------------------------

Piper's POV:

The demigod quarters are awesome. There are two cabins outside near the forbidden forest. One is for the girls and the other is for the guys.

I'm not too sure what the guys cabin looks like yet but I imagine that it's pretty good because you can hear the guys whistling and yelling out too each other.

If its anything like ours I don't blame them. We have a little central room that's kind of like a living room with the mismatched couches and furniture, somehow it all still managed to work together. There is a T.V. The room has several halls coming off it all leading to different places. There are two for rooms, one for the bathroom (there are also two), and our own kitchen. Outside is a training area a with stands around it so the wizards can watch us.

I decided to check out my room. I braced my self for it to be all glittery and pink. When I opened my eyes I was surprised. Instead of pink and glitter, my room has a black and white background with hues of blue in the foreground just to finish it off.

My curtains were white with swirly, velvety black designs on it. I had a black dresser with white handles, sitting on top was one of those picture frames where it changes pictures every so often. I walked over to my bed, it was a white double bed with blue sheets that seemed to change colour in the light on it. I looked at the full length mirror, it had a white frame with an engraved black line round the centre.

I looked at the desk. It was white with blue pens and mini draws on it. I had a black swivel chair which wood work perfectly on my black and white checkered flooring. I noticed something in my desk, it seemed out of place in here. It was a piece of note paper, slightly pink, smelling of roses. I unfolded it, it was a note from my mother.

Dear Piper,

I am so proud of you. You fought in the war and helped defeat Gaia. I just wanted to let you know that your closet is your style, the same as your room. It was the least I could do. After all, you made me the proudest mother and goddess alive. (I am not going up against Zeus for proudest god!)

Also I am going to help your relationship with Jason. Not twists and turns like I put into Percabeth, but make it into a proper love story. And I promise that I will do my best not to make any dramatic deaths. Sound alright? I love you darling. Make sure you look at your wardrobe.

Love Aphrodite.

The letter from my mother made tears well up in my eyes. I couldn't believe it, my mother had done all this for me. Because she was proud of me.

I knew she was but I didn't know she was this proud. I read the note again, smiling at the part about not going up against Zeus. No one can beat Zeus in a proudest god competition. He is just to big headed. Don't tell him I said that though.

Speaking of Zeus, I had better go find a certain son of the sky god. He would want to see this room.

I checked out the wardrobe on the way out. I gasped. It was all beautiful, all so me too. And as far as I could see, only one pair of heels and two over-the-top dresses. Now I just have to find Jason.