Reavealing

Annabeth's POV:

We stood in front of everyone in the Great Hall.

"We have decided to tell you exactly what we are." I began. "You may not believe us but the Greek and Roman gods are real. Before you protest that they aren't real, think about this, if wizards are real, why can't Greek gods be real. I am Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena."

"Piper McLean, Daughter of Aphrodite. Please no fan girling."

"Jason Grace, Son of Jupiter. Roman form of Zeus."

"Leo 'Flaming' Valdes, Son of Hephaestus."

"Hazel Levesque, Daughter of Pluto. Roman form of Hades."

"Frank Zhang, Son of Mars. Roman form of Ares."

I stepped up again. "I know for a fact that there are other demigods hiding among your staff and students. They do not have to reveal themselves, but if they want to they can come to the front now."

Percy came up and took my hand. "Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon."

I saw Hermione, Luna and Joe also get up. "Hermione Granger, Daughter of Dementia. Goddess of confusion."

"Hey, you guys know me as Draco Malfoy, but that's not really my name. It's Joe Meline. Son of Athena and I've been blessed by Hermes." A ruckus started after Joe had finished his introduction.

"Calm down!" Minerva said silencing the hall. "Continue."

"Luna Lovegood. Daughter of Iris, goddess of the rainbow."

"Thank you. Now that is over let us begin the feast. Demigods you will be joining Griffindor for classes but you have your own quarters." The food appeared on the table and I saw Leo dig in. Idiot.

---------------------------------------------

Hey Randoms. Just so you know I'm going to re-write this story so Percy is a wizard. Sound good? Too bad if it doesn't. First chapter will be up later.

First I must eat dinner. Byeeee.

Night Randoms. Peace Out!